Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Birthday Suit leaked!

5 minutes ago, idrk said:

6p2gw3.png

I logged into my throwaway account to test a song for copyright and I saw I had a copyright notice so I checked it out and it was for my birthday suit audio copyright test and here's the claim bebe1 track 18 - chi ? brit8

whats "play match"?

maybe they were planning to release it? bebe1 

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

whats "play match"?

maybe they were planning to release it? bebe1 

it plays the part of the song that made the system detect the copyright and a lot of unreleased songs get claimed after they get leaked but the main question is wtf is chi and why is it track 18 is birthday suit track 18 on K2 because it better be brit15

1 minute ago, idrk said:

it plays the part of the song that made the system detect the copyright and a lot of unreleased songs get claimed after they get leaked but the main question is wtf is chi and why is it track 18 is birthday suit track 18 on K2 because it better be brit15

*K4 aretha1 

and i HOPE theres 18 tracks giveup3 

26 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Animal

Warrior

Rainbow

K4

nicki5 

omg ik i was talking about melanies second album with a Melanie song and got confused like I literally always dodead4

13 hours ago, idrk said:

omg ik i was talking about melanies second album with a Melanie song and got confused like I literally always dodead4

mad5 

12 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Chi wat3

Track 18 wat3

Sounds like a secret code

could be so nobody can navigate the leak?

God do I want musicmafias version so bad the vocal production the synths the synth on the last line of the pre choruscry0 I will be ‘remaking’ the musicmafia version I’ll add the snippet on the second bridge tonight because the bridge on the leaked version is a messjj3

On 4/4/2019 at 9:40 PM, TomTom said:

I knooow. My thoughts exactly. Dozens of Animal outtakes being available, meanwhile the only unreleased Rainbow song gets deleted immediately rip4

this makes more sense oprah14

On 6/5/2019 at 11:15 PM, Chris Morlock said:

track 18 - chi

with what we have could we be closer to cracking this kesha5

k4 original tracklist

18. chikesha5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.