Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rosekesha

Rank the alternative pop Girlies

Lorde

Melanie Martinez

Halsey

Billie Eilish

personally

Halsey(her discography is immaculate to me, not apologizing for this) > Billie > Lorde > Melanie

None of them if i'm honest, Lorde had that song about a chicken burger from Burger King, i think it was called Royales. I couldn't name a single song from the others, i did once listen to a Hallsay song but i can't for the life of me remember what one, perhaps it was one that was recently on the radio. I didn't realise Hallsie is alternative tbh. 

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

So many more interesting girls than the ones from that bunch but Oh well nicki5 

Lorde > Halsey > Billie > Melanie Rapinez

These 4 are the most relevant ones and I considered putting Lana & Marina to the list but it just seemed that they are from a different generation

Lana - Truly the fucking AltQueen. Invented Tumblr and set the blueprint for many of the younger altGirls. Even her worst album slays.

BANKS - The Altar is one of the best albums released by any of these girls. A masterpiece.

Billie - By far the most unique of the bunch. I see her being quite big in the future.

Marina - I respect her a lot but her music just ain't doing it for me to a great extend. Still, she has served diversity in her music and a lot of different styles. A legend like her shouldn't be any lower than this.

Sky Ferreira - I would've ranked her higher but she's too much of a lazy and messy-ass bitch. I hope her next album is as good as the first one.

Felony Rapinez - She's trash but there were like three good songs on her debut.

Borde - literally can't get myself to like more than one song from her. Literally fucking overrated.

Halsey - industry plant with an annoyingly disgusting personality. A hypocrite and most importantly inauthentic. Debut album was shit and I didn't even bother with the follow-up.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.