Pride Gal    20

Billie is amazing and is here for the long run. I absolutely love her what she stands for and her music. 

Chris Morlock    44,751
On 5/24/2019 at 11:38 AM, Pride Gal said:

Billie is amazing and is here for the long run. I absolutely love her what she stands for and her music. 

the way Bury a Friend just smoothly fades into Bad Guy when the album is on shuffle cry9 

Gabe.    5,042

she should get her own section here. her NUMBERS are insane and the music for the most part is good.

Andy!    13,000
4 hours ago, Gabe. said:

she should get her own section here. her NUMBERS are insane and the music for the most part is good.

Ugh I wish ny10 

Robi    1,083

Is there any new single coming?

i wonder if there is some reissue coming up this year before Xmas

Pauly Antonio    299
58 minutes ago, Robi said:

Is there any new single coming?

i wonder if there is some reissue coming up this year before Xmas

She's doing a MV for All The Good Girls Go To Hell and she hinted on her IG stories she's doing something with Xanny (THANK GOD!!) 

She just said in an interview not too long ago that she's working on music again which im excited for but SIS NEEDS A BREAK :(((

Hopefully during the holidays shell release a deluxe edition with new tracks or something.....

Imagine her sophomore album sddfkasek

If her DEBUT album is this good imagine her second..... 

That being said idk how well the other singles from the album will do... especially since we've already heard them and Bad Guy is the only radio friendly song on the album tbh... but well see. 

Robi    1,083
2 hours ago, Pauly Antonio said:

She's doing a MV for All The Good Girls Go To Hell and she hinted on her IG stories she's doing something with Xanny (THANK GOD!!) 

She just said in an interview not too long ago that she's working on music again which im excited for but SIS NEEDS A BREAK :(((

Hopefully during the holidays shell release a deluxe edition with new tracks or something.....

Imagine her sophomore album sddfkasek

If her DEBUT album is this good imagine her second..... 

That being said idk how well the other singles from the album will do... especially since we've already heard them and Bad Guy is the only radio friendly song on the album tbh... but well see. 

There is always sophomore album curse where 99% are much worse or weaker and might not flop but may underperform compared to debut... but she might be lucky 

just cannot wait

Pauly Antonio    299
1 hour ago, Robi said:

There is always sophomore album curse where 99% are much worse or weaker and might not flop but may underperform compared to debut... but she might be lucky 

just cannot wait

For someone with her kind of sound its unlikely to happen, it didn't happen to Lorde, Lana's second album is what boosted her career. Shell most likely be 19/20 or older when she releases her second. She gained tons of popularity and support from many music legends, if she continues partnering with Finneas its unlikely to happen

but bookmark this and well see in 2/3 years lol!!

mylifelies    33

i love all of her songs. besides, her music videos are really suspenseful and entertaining.

Lilac    146

My Strange Addiction should have gotten a video I can imagine it nowbebe1

There would be cameos from The Office actors and would instantly be iconic. The world just isn’t ready unfortunately for that talentrybebe1

Robi    1,083

Bad guy #1 on BB100 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Gabe.    5,042

the melody in 8 is so sweet.

Joanna    692

Gonna go see her today in Zürich Openair moo1 

RobynFenty    28

Who’s that girl? Never heard of her before and she’s scaring me. She looks unhappy and suicidal AF. Somebody better watch out for that kid please.

Pauly Antonio    299

im confused how someone with the best selling album of the year doesn't even have their own official spot on these forums...

Andy!    13,000
3 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

im confused how someone with the best selling album of the year doesn't even have their own official spot on these forums...

Yeah I know :/ but sadly it’s not about album sales, it’s about number of active fans on the site. Most of Billie’s fans are on Twitter, so there’s not too much reason to have a section here.