Honey

Billie Eilish

Just a place to put random Billie thoughts! Since we don’t have one yet.

Billie-Eilish.jpg

Billie%20Eilish.png

abstract-3166168__340.png

Billie Facts:

Spoiler

Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell was born December 18th 2001

Least favorite color is blue

The first artist ever born in the 2000s to have a #1 album 

Badass Billie Quotes:

Spoiler

“I can’t afford to love someone who isn’t dying by mistake.” (Snippet into Billie’s Mind - xanny)

abstract-3166168__340.png

Stan List:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm sorry, what?

heAYqGV.jpg

I've been stanning the album since it's release.

Ma'am you trippin

heAYqGV.jpg

The album is out for almost 2 weeks, before it dropped you dragged her, oh yes I remember skank!

heAYqGV.jpg

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm sorry, what?

heAYqGV.jpg

I've been stanning the album since it's release.

Ma'am you trippin

heAYqGV.jpg

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

The album is out for almost 2 weeks, before it dropped you dragged her, oh yes I remember skank!

heAYqGV.jpg

Now, now girls, let’s be civil 

heAYqGV_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f let’s bury the hatchet (or bury a friend right now) heAYqGV_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

14 minutes ago, Luca said:

heAYqGV.jpg

Except I never ever dragged her

heAYqGV.jpg

These are the only posts I've made regarding her before the album dropped, as far as I remember.

heAYqGV.jpg

On 1/29/2019 at 10:35 PM, Freaky Prince said:

YSSMIAC is nice, I haven't really checked her other songs, but I'm lowkey perched for this interesting1

On 3/25/2019 at 1:18 AM, Freaky Prince said:

She is "the new" Lana. No hits, but big album sales and streams (comparing their first eras).

So far I've only liked YSSMIAC, but I'm rather perched for the album and hopefully I will like it.

2 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Oh my god that last one cry7 I love how into horror she is cry7 the Babadook is shook 

I'm not gonna lie, I wanted either that one or the xanny one (which I couldn't find a gif of) as an avi, but considering the forum here loves being a dick sometimes, I didn't do it. nicki5 Maybe in October when it's Halloween! sia1 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

I'm not gonna lie, I wanted either that one or the xanny one (which I couldn't find a gif of) as an avi, but considering the forum here loves being a dick sometimes, I didn't do it. nicki5 Maybe in October when it's Halloween! sia1 

That would have been amazing cry4 Also, the SET update cry7 though the Gaga one was gorgeous too~