Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

TAG | Round Two | Results Show

4 hours ago, Divine said:

What is your favorite TV show?

Game of Thrones – 10

RuPaul’s Drag Race – 6

Friends – 2

Next – 1

American Horror Story – 1

Any show with no faggot in it – 1

Law & Order SVU – 1

xT0GqFrsRNzCp77bUI.gif

Ah that's history (and returning Sunday night at 9 PM EST)

heAYqGV.jpg

15 hours ago, Divine said:

two of you bitches put name specific rides lmfao2 one of you gave the ride for DISNEY lmfao2 not DISNEY WORLD being reduced to a carnival lmfao2 

@ me next time skank

On 4/10/2019 at 4:33 PM, RihannaRTT said:

omg top answer whit1 

i said France coz I thought it was the only country Americans heard of

I know most of them cos we took a test on the map in world cultures. We're doing Asia now ad before Asia we did the middle East. 

On 4/10/2019 at 4:33 PM, Divine said:

Low key fuming Germany wasn't top answer. I had the perfect Nicki/Nazi reference prepared.

heAYqGV.jpg

Post it bitch

heAYqGV.jpg

On 4/10/2019 at 4:40 PM, RihannaRTT said:

omg this yes dead2 i despite how everything is so bland dead2 and then they wonder why so many people dislike vegetables. there's no spice, no seasoning. like if I go to Spain and have a Paella or something, then I'll enjoy it with vegetables but ain't no one wants unseasoned lumps just sitting on the edge of the plate. 

My mum gets frustrated now coz I'm like "... I ain't eating that sis". Told her to start taking cooking lessons but not UK-based ones lol2 

💀

On 4/10/2019 at 4:41 PM, Hermione said:

Game of Thrones is overrated, misogynistic, and I can’t wait for it to end. I can’t see very many of the actors having good careers outside of the show, and most of the ones I’ve seen have made laughable attempts (Emilia Clarke in Star Wars and Sophie Turner in X-Men especially dead1). I love fantasy so people always recommend it to me but I will never get into it. Sorry not sorry. rip4

My astronomy teacher loves it rip4

Its her family show rip4

On 4/10/2019 at 4:47 PM, Divine said:

is everything, like, ok sis?

heAYqGV.jpg

On 4/10/2019 at 4:49 PM, Régine Filange said:

Yes, are you ok @Chris Morlock

heAYqGV.jpg

No actually. 

I was gonna say vagina but didn't want get yelled at for being misogynistic again 

heAYqGV.jpg