Divine

Top Answer Game - The Revival | Round Three

is3kClP.gif

Welcome to the third round of the revival season of Top Answer Game! The results for Round One and Two have been posted and you can read them HERE. If you missed the first two rounds, you can still join in, but you'll be a few points behind. New entrants can, and should, read the information thread that will be a guide for all future seasons of the events. It contains all information about the event, alongside the rules and the aim of the game. Without further ado, let's move on to Round Three!

Round Three Questions:

1. Name a popular toy

2. Name a popular store

3. Who is currently the reigning queen of pop?

4. Name an actor or actress that has won an Oscar

5. Which singer is the biggest try-hard?

6. What do you find most attractive in a guy?

7. In one word describe Katy Perry 

8. Name something you do in the shower

9. Name a common household chore

10. What is the biggest issue the world is currently facing?

PM me your answers to each question by the deadline. The deadline for Round Three is 23:59 NYC time on Tuesday, the 16th of April. The results show for the third round will be on Wednesday, the 17th of April at 4 pm New York City time. There will be 50 bonus points (!!!) up for grabs at each results show! Round three begins... NOW! 

@Royale @Kristina @Rachel Green @Luca @Entea @Hermione @Sylk @Cosmic @Party Monster @Bhad Bharb @Chris Morlock @SWINΞ @Dan @Hylia @Simón. @edwinfg @Régine Filange @TattooedHeart @Hyun. @Manel @fab @Venom @Yoncé. @RihannaRTT @Juinae @Electric Light @Urbanov @Quill @Daenerys

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

dont forget to check my signature for some exclusive tea

H4iAB4h.gif

The questions are probably the hardest I've seen while being a player of TAG. rip2 Good luck with that!

Just now, Royale said:

The questions are probably the hardest I've seen while being a player in TAG. rip2

I saw one too many people talk about how easy round one was so I decided to ramp it up a bit hihi

H4iAB4h.gif

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

I saw one too many people talk about how easy round one was so I decided to ramp it up a bit hihi

H4iAB4h.gif

that's good though. makes things harder for sure but more interesting eve1 

I love "In one word describe..." questions btw eve1 

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

that's good though. makes things harder for sure but more interesting eve1 

it also makes bonus questions more valuable because players will earn less points  ny13