Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Artists you want to listen to (stan) but can't get into

Paloma Faith ari6

OLCHLT is probably one of them off the most beautiful songs I've heard katy2 I've listened to her first two album and bits of the other two, but it all kinda sounds the same to me. And way too soul for me. katy2 I really want to listen to the sis, but I just can't get into ha katy2

That MOMENT katy2 Time stamp on, watch for clear skin, fast metabolism and hung bf katy2

19 minutes ago, Jake said:

Tried so hard w/ Arctic Monkeys

Omg me too. I remember freshman year of college I tried SO hard to get into them because a cute guy I was talking to loved them but I just... couldn’t do it dead4 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Paloma Faith ari6

OLCHLT is probably one of them off the most beautiful songs I've heard katy2 I've listened to her first two album and bits of the other two, but it all kinda sounds the same to me. And way too soul for me. katy2 I really want to listen to the sis, but I just can't get into ha katy2

That MOMENT katy2 Time stamp on, watch for clear skin, fast metabolism and hung bf katy2

OMG this is probably the first time I ever agreed with you 100%. orangu1 

I still haven't gotten into her music although I desperately want to after watching this performance and hearing OLCHLT. dead2 "Can't Rely On You" and "Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?" are good too. The rest... whew. nat2 

I appreciate her music a lot though. It's just...not for me I guess.

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

OMG this is probably the first time I ever agreed with you 100%. orangu1 

I still haven't gotten into her music although I desperately want to after watching this performance and hearing OLCHLT. dead2 "Can't Rely On You" and "Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?" are good too. The rest... whew. nat2 

I appreciate her music a lot though. It's just...not for me I guess.

And her artworks, both singles and albums, SNATCH katy2

Bonnie McKee. She's a great songwriter, has a great voice and an amazing aesthetic, so it should be easy in theory, but in practice, I'm finding it isn't. I've been trying lately and it's really difficult to have her music click because her only album is 15 years old. I really like having a full LP to sink my teeth into when getting into an artist and Trouble is just...way too dated. dead2

I agree with Paloma. I love her and I love her music, but I don't see myself returning to it often. I think it's because her voice can become super grating and a bit exhausting to listen to. That's why I was never really able to get into Florence katy6

13 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Bonnie McKee. She's a great songwriter, has a great voice and an amazing aesthetic, so it should be easy in theory, but in practice, I'm finding it isn't. I've been trying lately and it's really difficult to have her music click because her only album is 15 years old. I really like having a full LP to sink my teeth into when getting into an artist and Trouble is just...way too dated. dead2

Sleepwalker, Bombastic, IWIA and Thorns all smack katy2 

Why would you want to listen to some artists or bands but can't get into their music? It's not what music is about, lol. If you don't like them then move on, there's thousands of other artists to listen to.

19 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Why would you want to listen to some artists or bands but can't get into their music? It's not what music is about, lol. If you don't like them then move on, there's thousands of other artists to listen to.

Damn ma is it that serious? dead4 

It's not like forcing youself to listen to them. Personally, I find Paloma's voice and style very unique and her visuals are always on point. That said, I wish I liked/listenes to her music. I'm not losing any sleep over it nicki5 

7 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Damn ma is it that serious? dead4 

It's not like forcing youself to listen to them. 

OP looks a bit desperate so I’d say otherwise. 

9 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

really want to listen to the sis, but I just can't get into ha katy2

dead1 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.