Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Rumour: Eurovision new song performance is not a worldwide premiere

5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

According to madonnanation insider moo1

M will premiere her new song earlier at the begining of May in one of the biggest live shows in US moo1

American Idol? sia1

1 hour ago, ajp said:

American Idol? sia1

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I guess so, is there anythig else? Ny5 

could be Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon, etc jj3 

9 hours ago, Alvarø said:

- BBMAs

Who knew, but at this point I would have prefered for her to premiere live outside the US.

Now we know, it will be given to Mariah oprah14

19 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Do people pay for that award? How the hell Janet and JLo got it before other women musicians? eve1

I think it has more to do with who ever has nothing else going on and is willing to show-up and perform for free wendy1

30 minutes ago, ajp said:

I think it has more to do with who ever has nothing else going on and is willing to show-up and perform for free wendy1

Didn't Celine received it too? I don't see her paying for a performance, but idk.

On the other hand, Mariah is relying on nostalgia or something, and that might be why they're giving her that award I guess. 

55 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Didn't Celine received it too? I don't see her paying for a performance, but idk.

On the other hand, Mariah is relying on nostalgia or something, and that might be why they're giving her that award I guess. 

It’s a Dick Clarke Production which means it’s really not worth anything but a revenue stream for DCP. They need ratings, so give an award to a act that will get eyeballs watching. oprah14

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.