Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

What do you think about Old Town Road?

It's kinda crazy how he used to be a stan page and now he's a rapper with a #1 country/rap song, very fascinating. The song is a fun bop tho so I don't take it too serious. 

1 minute ago, Yoncé. said:

It's kinda crazy how he used to be a stan page and now he's a rapper with a #1 country/rap song, very fascinating. The song is a fun bop tho so I don't take it too serious. 

Bhad Bhabie was literally a meme and her career only popped off after that Dr Phil episode further on so who knows where this dude will go from there nicki5 

22 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Bhad Bhabie was literally a meme and her career only popped off after that Dr Phil episode further on so who knows where this dude will go from there nicki5 

Well Cardi was always used as a meme before she got on Love & Hip Hop and look at her now kii clap3 

52 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

Well Cardi was always used as a meme before she got on Love & Hip Hop and look at her now kii clap3 

I don’t know her story that well but slay regardless clap3 

I just listened to it for the first time. What sort awful of crap is this. 

However i don't think it should have been removed from the country charts. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.