Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana reveals she is suffering from severe PTSD

I know she uses music to cope and all but I really hope she takes some time off at the end of her tour. She's trying to laugh it off but the poor girl really needs some rest for her own sanity. ohno1

As someone whose fave alt girl (Mars Argo) went into hiding for 4 years as the result of PTSD related to abuse/harassment (and still hasn't officially returned), I feel nothing but sympathy for Ariana. With the chain of events leading from the terrorist attack at her concert, to Mac Miller's death, I can see why she's in a bad place and (I assume) has a lot of guilt/self-blame. Hope she recovers. file1

ohno1 I wondered all last year if something bad was going to happen because it really seemed like Sweetener happened too soon after Manchester. I totally get her using music to cope and I’m sure that there are aspects of touring that are therapeutic but just being in the public eye like she has been (now more than ever) comes with a completely inverse set of risks and sacrifices and burdens. Bless her. :(

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.