Ariana reveals she is suffering from severe PTSD

Divine    142,622

I know she uses music to cope and all but I really hope she takes some time off at the end of her tour. She's trying to laugh it off but the poor girl really needs some rest for her own sanity. ohno1

Andrew!    12,825

Oh my god ohno1 I can see why though. I hope she isn’t burning herself out 

Venom    6,401

As someone whose fave alt girl (Mars Argo) went into hiding for 4 years as the result of PTSD related to abuse/harassment (and still hasn't officially returned), I feel nothing but sympathy for Ariana. With the chain of events leading from the terrorist attack at her concert, to Mac Miller's death, I can see why she's in a bad place and (I assume) has a lot of guilt/self-blame. Hope she recovers. file1

Satori    4,093

ohno1 I wondered all last year if something bad was going to happen because it really seemed like Sweetener happened too soon after Manchester. I totally get her using music to cope and I’m sure that there are aspects of touring that are therapeutic but just being in the public eye like she has been (now more than ever) comes with a completely inverse set of risks and sacrifices and burdens. Bless her. :(

Umbreon    4,520

I can only imagine enduring a terrorist attack and a close friend’s death so recently could cause some serious PTSD. :(

Paranomin    1,041

I can see the tour triggering it. She may have that fear that it will happen again :(

I hope she does well