Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Original Make Me video leaks

I can see why she she decided to have the video scrapped. The entire vibe just feels... off, she doesn't really seem comfortable imo. The dancers are HOT and the scenes she shared with them in the first half of the video worked, but the electrocution scene and everything thereafter (minus the cage scene - a LOOK) just don't match the kind of song that MM is at ALL. It's like they were trying to make a p*rn version of Work Bitch and that just does not work for this song rip4 I am still curious about that LaChapelle Glory photoshoot tho, hope that leaks as well

She looks so uncomfortable in the house scenes hduejed but girl.... the LOOKS!!! A serve. But this was a messy video, i didnt understand a single thing and i wasnt here for that g-eazy part dead3 

22 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Okay, that was genuinely a fucking incomprehensible waste of money. No wonder they scrapped it and gave us that slightly less terrible second video. dead2 

I'd rather be confused than bored to death. This > what was released tbh. Better to make some noise than nothing at all in the pop world. 

7 minutes ago, harry said:

I'd rather be confused than bored to death. This > what was released tbh. Better to make some noise than nothing at all in the pop world. 

This video was boring as fuck too, though. So much of the choreo is bad, it still has drawn out pointless interludes, the bodypaint in the cage section is really poorly applied/awkward looking, the sponsors are still plain as day, G-Eazy fucking the camera was gross...the only saving grace of this video is some of the looks. It wouldn't really have made any more of a splash than what we got. jj4

7 minutes ago, Americunt said:

This video was boring as fuck too, though. So much of the choreo is bad, it still has drawn out pointless interludes, the bodypaint in the cage section is really poorly applied/awkward looking, the sponsors are still plain as day, G-Eazy fucking the camera was gross...the only saving grace of this video is some of the looks. It wouldn't really have made any more of a splash than what we got. jj4

While I don't disagree with many of your points, I feel like this thread and the conversation is already more robust than anything from when the reshoot video premiered. dead4

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.