Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Original Make Me video leaks

Damn, I know that this is most likely just like a rough cut, but the editing is HORRIBLE burn1 Her makeup and the lighting are doing her absolutely no favors. And what were they thinking with that long ass gap of silence after the first chorus with the faux-storyline and the credits and what not before unceremoniously unpausing the song when she gets into the house? It was jarring to say the least.

I feel like they should have gotten rid of the house footage from this video (except the G-Eazy part ofc) and gotten rid of the auditions thing from the second video, and merged the remains together to create a final edit where it's just her dancing and what not. It'd be a bit boring, yes, but it wouldn't be a total cringefest.

6 hours ago, Americunt said:

Okay, that was genuinely a fucking incomprehensible waste of money. No wonder they scrapped it and gave us that slightly less terrible second video. dead2 

It has an incredibly non-existent Adam and Eve destroying their Garden of Eden plot but it's so bad.

Obviously her team realized this early on because the effects are all incomplete or non-existent.

They should've used the dance sequences from it in the new video though, like reusing the G Eazy footage.

Reusing his scene was probably a scheduling issue but somehow that wasn't an issue.

Also I can't believe they used another Britney double in the opening shot fall3

Ok, the video IS a mess, but I actually enjoyed it, it's very on par with David LaChapelle's aesthetic as a photographer.

You can tell it is a rough cut given how there are missing sceenes from that other LQ version that leaked a while ago and you can also see markers on the TV that are to be edited out, etc. I think, had they fixed the tempo and polished some other details, it would've been pretty memorable.

Sidenote: I never knew I'd be here for G eazy being on top of me, but I guess life has ways of surprising us like that tehe1

2 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Also I can't believe they used another Britney double in the opening shot fall3

Oh my God, I didn't even notice she had a different face burn1

I should have noticed her hair didnt look dead enough tehe1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.