Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Original Make Me video leaks

20 hours ago, Venom said:

Oh my God, I didn't even notice she had a different face burn1

I should have noticed her hair didnt look dead enough tehe1

It's a quick bit you see the stand-in's face, the final edit would have either replaced it or obscured it somehow.

But still I can't with her team continuing to do it.

I noticed it mostly by her waist to ass proportions which aren't Brit's, and yea the hair too is only similar in color and length dead2 

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

This could've been re-edited to work better; the fact they cancelled this, due to being "too sexual" or whatever, then put out "Slumber Party" is hilarious. Just wish the wishing timestamps were removed!

I didn't believe the "too sexual" excuse then or now.

It was a multitude of things and that was just a small part of it.

I think the biggest reason is there are a lot of bold choices that don't make a cohesive video.

Interestingly Chapelle has replied to an Instagram post hinting this rough cut wasn't his version of the video.

2hzif8.jpg

I think they fact that they decided to scrap the entire video instead of rework existing scenes (except for reworking G Eazy)

was out of respect to Chapelle.  Also Britney was interviewed on set in an outfit not featured in the leaked video, so we could still be missing a scene or two in this version. Not that I think it could save the entire video but...

12 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

The dance sequences and cage scene alone is MILES more entertaining than the finished product. They should've kept some of these scenes and just filmed new ones, including a different G-Eazy scene. If edited properly, this could've been a great video.

I'm waiting for a fan edit to happen nowari8

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.