Sign in to follow this  

Original Make Me video leaks

Mikey Likey    1,299

Wig red paintney snatched bejeweled toxicney’s look this video though was outrageous and slutty and sexy and what we deserved cry3 

Mikey Likey    1,299
27 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

At the cage she was naked? fall8

Yes just red body paint she truly that bitch toxic body suit found crying ha wig gone rav1 

Mikey Likey    1,299
31 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

When she's throwing the TV out of the window, we- lol3

CPRney jumped out and brought him back to life. She needs to become a nurse rav1 

Onika    22,047

The electrocution rip3

Her dirty nails in the EOS closeup rip3

The fever dream storyline rip3

I can't rip3 

Ronlop    6,295
3 minutes ago, hector said:

fuck off bitch! this will be a knee vid in cal

acutHyQ.png

hector    29,777
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

acutHyQ.png

KJABFKJAFBAJFBASJBASF  #memories

britney's such an icon in and out of cal

Venom    6,006

Damn, I know that this is most likely just like a rough cut, but the editing is HORRIBLE burn1 Her makeup and the lighting are doing her absolutely no favors. And what were they thinking with that long ass gap of silence after the first chorus with the faux-storyline and the credits and what not before unceremoniously unpausing the song when she gets into the house? It was jarring to say the least.

I feel like they should have gotten rid of the house footage from this video (except the G-Eazy part ofc) and gotten rid of the auditions thing from the second video, and merged the remains together to create a final edit where it's just her dancing and what not. It'd be a bit boring, yes, but it wouldn't be a total cringefest.

Aleco    463

off course this is not the final version y see it like a draft....it really dont have any sense, but she looks soooo hot

Living Dead Boy    2,684
6 hours ago, Americunt said:

Okay, that was genuinely a fucking incomprehensible waste of money. No wonder they scrapped it and gave us that slightly less terrible second video. dead2 

It has an incredibly non-existent Adam and Eve destroying their Garden of Eden plot but it's so bad.

Obviously her team realized this early on because the effects are all incomplete or non-existent.

They should've used the dance sequences from it in the new video though, like reusing the G Eazy footage.

Reusing his scene was probably a scheduling issue but somehow that wasn't an issue.

Also I can't believe they used another Britney double in the opening shot fall3

jacs vs looser    2,487

Ok, the video IS a mess, but I actually enjoyed it, it's very on par with David LaChapelle's aesthetic as a photographer.

You can tell it is a rough cut given how there are missing sceenes from that other LQ version that leaked a while ago and you can also see markers on the TV that are to be edited out, etc. I think, had they fixed the tempo and polished some other details, it would've been pretty memorable.

Sidenote: I never knew I'd be here for G eazy being on top of me, but I guess life has ways of surprising us like that tehe1

Venom    6,006
2 hours ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Also I can't believe they used another Britney double in the opening shot fall3

Oh my God, I didn't even notice she had a different face burn1

I should have noticed her hair didnt look dead enough tehe1

Umbreon    4,264

I LOATHE blatant product placement like this. It ruins music videos. You get your quick little buck but it ruins the legacy of a video.

Toxic didn’t need it. Oops! didn’t need it. Baby didn’t need it.