Sign in to follow this  

Original Make Me video leaks

Juinae    6,867

Omg, it's such a hot mess. I can see why it was scrapped. gaga1

The guy being 'electrocuted' by the TV in the pool though. dead2

harry    1,775

It has major problems but it's still more interesting than what was released. It's really fucking odd tho. dead4

ParentalAdvisory    7,468

They should have keep the First Dance Part and the Part in the cage 

queen served LOOKS !!! scream1 

the 2nd Part in the House and G eazy is lowkey messy 

fab    12,470

wait so the video concept was Britney being evicted from her home and forced to "move"? wat2

this isn't any better than the actual video we got tbh wat2 

Mariah's 18 #1's    1,826
5 minutes ago, fab said:

wait so the video concept was Britney being evicted from her home and forced to "move"? wat2

this isn't any better than the actual video we got tbh wat2 

it's more raunchy and controversial tho 

rosekesha    2,613

A mixture of this and a released mv shots would've make a solid video

Robert.    12,480

I can see why she she decided to have the video scrapped. The entire vibe just feels... off, she doesn't really seem comfortable imo. The dancers are HOT and the scenes she shared with them in the first half of the video worked, but the electrocution scene and everything thereafter (minus the cage scene - a LOOK) just don't match the kind of song that MM is at ALL. It's like they were trying to make a p*rn version of Work Bitch and that just does not work for this song rip4 I am still curious about that LaChapelle Glory photoshoot tho, hope that leaks as well

Americunt    15,820

Okay, that was genuinely a fucking incomprehensible waste of money. No wonder they scrapped it and gave us that slightly less terrible second video. dead2 

hector    29,893

She looks so uncomfortable in the house scenes hduejed but girl.... the LOOKS!!! A serve. But this was a messy video, i didnt understand a single thing and i wasnt here for that g-eazy part dead3 

harry    1,775
22 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Okay, that was genuinely a fucking incomprehensible waste of money. No wonder they scrapped it and gave us that slightly less terrible second video. dead2 

I'd rather be confused than bored to death. This > what was released tbh. Better to make some noise than nothing at all in the pop world. 

Americunt    15,820
7 minutes ago, harry said:

I'd rather be confused than bored to death. This > what was released tbh. Better to make some noise than nothing at all in the pop world. 

This video was boring as fuck too, though. So much of the choreo is bad, it still has drawn out pointless interludes, the bodypaint in the cage section is really poorly applied/awkward looking, the sponsors are still plain as day, G-Eazy fucking the camera was gross...the only saving grace of this video is some of the looks. It wouldn't really have made any more of a splash than what we got. jj4

harry    1,775
7 minutes ago, Americunt said:

This video was boring as fuck too, though. So much of the choreo is bad, it still has drawn out pointless interludes, the bodypaint in the cage section is really poorly applied/awkward looking, the sponsors are still plain as day, G-Eazy fucking the camera was gross...the only saving grace of this video is some of the looks. It wouldn't really have made any more of a splash than what we got. jj4

While I don't disagree with many of your points, I feel like this thread and the conversation is already more robust than anything from when the reshoot video premiered. dead4

idrk    277

it leaked ages ago didn't it? it was just in horrible quality