Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

'NSYNC performing with Ariana at Coachella

Ariana Grande is getting an assist from her favorite boy band ... because we've learned  'NSYNC will definitely be joining her onstage at Coachella!!!

Our Coachella sources tell us 'NSYNC is planning something with Ariana onstage Sunday night during her headlining set ... the only question ... will the '90s heartthrobs sing, dance or do both?!?

Ariana's gotta be thrilled for the chance to finally share the spotlight with 'NSYNC ... she was raised on their music and recently posted an old vid of her in the crowd at an 'NSYNC concert, singing along in her mother's arms. 

The surprise collab makes ya wonder ... will 'NSYNC help Ariana perform her hit song, "Break Up With Your Girlfriend?" The single from her new album samples an old 'NSYNC hit. 

We've learned another important nugget, and it's gonna burst your bubble ... Justin Timberlake will NOT be involved.

Still, seeing AG on stage with Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick and JC Chasez is totally epic!

x

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

Would y'all pay for Jackson 5 without Michael Jackson?

This is a thing. Not that they have a choice in that case, mind you, but some did I guess...

This is more of a surprise/supplement anyway.

13 minutes ago, hector said:

i just hope it isn't the same thing she's doing on the swt and they actually invested on making a show for this dead4  she's headlining, i wouldn't expect less than that

Well with this, she clearly has some new things planned. I can see a lot of elements from the SWT being brought to Coachella like choreo but I would expect new outfits and visuals and hopefully some different stage production with some fun surprises in between. Keep some SWT elements but make the show its own.

19 hours ago, Venom said:

What's the point of NSYNC without Justin Timberlake? wendy1

Would y'all pay for Jackson 5 without Michael Jackson or One Direction without Harry Styles? wendy1

We're paying for Ariana Grande, not NSYNC. wendy1 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.