Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Taylor posts countdown on her website, updates social media

Ngl I’m worried she’s gonna serve another bubblegum pop song wendy3 if it’s pop perfection like SIO and actually fresh idc but I’d like more of an edge this time, and not a LWYMMD kind of edge, but a digestible song that leans more towards a alt-rock/sound

35 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ngl I’m worried she’s gonna serve another bubblegum pop song wendy3 if it’s pop perfection like SIO and actually fresh idc but I’d like more of an edge this time, and not a LWYMMD kind of edge, but a digestible song that leans more towards a alt-rock/sound

Something tells me her new album will lean towards rock music. Psychedelic rock like Tame Impala but with a pop twist would be fucking amazing 

18 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Something tells me her new album will lean towards rock music. Psychedelic rock like Tame Impala but with a pop twist would be fucking amazing 

I agree but I got hyped up before TS6 thinking she’d go a more rock/alt-influenced route and she served electropop bebe1 

A light and dreamy alt-rock sound would definitely fit the aesthetic she’s teasing but her teasers usually look different from the actual era aesthetics so let’s see lol3

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I agree but I got hyped up before TS6 thinking she’d go a more rock/alt-influenced route and she served electropop bebe1 

A light and dreamy alt-rock sound would definitely fit the aesthetic she’s teasing but her teasers usually look different from the actual era aesthetics so let’s see lol3

Taylor Swift stans Beach House so let’s pray cry7 maybe her shoegaze album is here to have us all SHOOK cry1 

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Taylor Swift stans Beach House so let’s pray cry7 maybe her shoegaze album is here to have us all SHOOK cry1 

She has TASTE in music and loves contemporary/modern alt-rock but I feel like she doesn’t experiment with the genres she loves and plays it too safe with pop oprah4 she better prove me wrong!

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

She has TASTE in music and loves contemporary/modern alt-rock but I feel like she doesn’t experiment with the genres she loves and plays it too safe with pop oprah4 she better prove me wrong!

Imagine this bitch serving us something like Masseduction I’d stan forever

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Imagine this bitch serving us something like Masseduction I’d stan forever

I believe St Vincent said Fast Slow Disco was inspired by Taylor so I wouldn’t be surprised if she went in that direction. For me, electropop would be okay again as long as it has more of a rock edge to it

1 minute ago, Littleswiftie said:

WHAT THE HECK HER MINDrip2

omg I went back to this instagram post earlier today to see if it makes any sense in hindsight rip3 

Taylor is so lowkey about these hints rip3 

3 hours ago, Satori said:

Something about the imagery makes me feel like this is a sequel of sorts to 1989... summery pop vibes and I CAN’T WAIT cry1

Hide contents

May combust tho because that’s the same day as the rest of MARINA’s album comes out and with Madonna on the horixon i- lana6rip2

Sis same. Marina, Madge, Carly and now Taylor all around the same time. My poor heart.

43 minutes ago, Liz Lemon said:

Sis same. Marina, Madge, Carly and now Taylor all around the same time. My poor heart.

Ugh Marina’s new album is so good cry7 (well the first half of it we have so far)

A song like Handmade Heaven would suit Taylor so well. In fact, the softness of it kind of reminds me of CIWYW 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Ugh Marina’s new album is so good cry7 (well the first half of it we have so far)

A song like Handmade Heaven would suit Taylor so well. In fact, the softness of it kind of reminds me of CIWYW 

I've been thinking the SAME thing. I would actually love for Tay to go for that kind of relaxed Pop sound this era. Imagine her version of Handmade Grammy or Enjoy Your Success after all the drama-based topics of the rep era.

8 hours ago, Urbanov said:

She better slay me with some kind of surf rock/pop

8 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Rock? Speak it into existence sis cry6 An album full of Haunteds is what we deserve cry6

omg im finally not alone cry9 

6 hours ago, Robert. said:

PROMO IN MY COUNTRY

D4DDZ0VVUAIPPRh.jpg

WE GOING GLOBAL

Big MAGAchine, we don’t miss her!

5 hours ago, Liz Lemon said:

I've been thinking the SAME thing. I would actually love for Tay to go for that kind of relaxed Pop sound this era. Imagine her version of Handmade Grammy or Enjoy Your Success after all the drama-based topics of the rep era.

I definitely hope this era is more mature. I get she had to release that kind of album to get her feelings out of her system and move on, and actually I think it’s a good thing. But it will be great if she can focus on more mature, non-drama based topics this time. Delicate/Getaway Car is a good example of that, and something along the lines of Handmade Heaven would be nice (though probably not for a lead single creep1)

Isn't it interesting how similar/the same 13 engraved wax seal, as the one used as calendar stamp for April the 13th, is also next to lyrics of End Game, Don't Blame Me and Dancing With Our Hands Tied in reputation magazines? Probably over-thinking on my part. jj2

24 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Isn't it interesting how similar/the same 13 engraved wax seal, as the one used as calendar stamp for April the 13th, is also next to lyrics of End Game, Don't Blame Me and Dancing With Our Hands Tied in reputation magazines? Probably over-thinking on my part. jj2

Is there such thing as overthinking when it comes to Taylor

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is there such thing as overthinking when it comes to Taylor

Well... true. jj2 But I am just making medley of those three songs in my head to see all the connections. This is insanity what she has been doing with all these hints and clues. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.