Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Taylor posts countdown on her website, updates social media

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Well... true. jj2 But I am just making medley of those three in my head to see all the connections. This is insanity what she has been doing with all these hints and clues. 

I like DWOHT a lot, the lyrics and the melody. It’s hard to explain but I felt a sense of nostalgia with it as soon as it came out, as if I already had memories connected to it. However I think the production is dated and I hope the new album doesn’t sound like it at all. End Game and DBM too, a bit overproduced.

I wonder why there were stickers though. Maybe because then new album will center around love in various forms such as those songs? interesting1 (End Game: unconditional love, DBM: crazy love, DWOHT: fear of losing a loved one)

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I like DWOHT a lot, the lyrics and the melody. It’s hard to explain but I felt a sense of nostalgia with it as soon as it came out, as if I already had memories connected to it. However I think the production is dated and I hope the new album doesn’t sound like it at all. End Game and DBM too, a bit overproduced.

I wonder why there were stickers though interesting1 

I definitely agree about DWOHT. I loved that song first time I heard it when the album came out and I still cherish it. Feels really good despite being a little bit brash in sound ( which I also like jj2 ).

I also thought how those songs are leaning more towards that electro side, which I think won't be that present in her new era since everything already feels more organic and fresh, less computerized actually. But then again, all three of them revolve around her being completely infatuated with love interest for whom she wants to be end game and someone who makes her feel like she is on drugs and high and I am sure positive love songs will be present on new album. Then again, Gorgeous, King Of My Heart, Delicate, etc. tell that story as well, so it took me by surprise that these three are stamped with that wax seal. To go deeper in insanity, Don't Blame Me wax seal is not covered in red and dark blue paint like the other two. interesting1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.