Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

cakecakecake

This is what I call a REMIX

It’s a BOP mess1 And I’m not sure if he did. What sucks is that, while he is a cunt, he is very talented. dead2 Luke really has a gift with pop music, but sadly he also has a curse of being an triple sized asshat. 

29 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

It’s a BOP mess1 And I’m not sure if he did. What sucks is that, while he is a cunt, he is very talented. dead2 Luke really has a gift with pop music, but sadly he also has a curse of being an triple sized asshat. 

Yeah, I just wish someone comes for his place and raises the bar...

2 minutes ago, cakecakecake said:

Yeah, I just wish someone comes for his place and raises the bar...

Me too! And I’m sure they will! Luke isn’t the be all end all. There will always be someone new! 

54 minutes ago, cakecakecake said:

Im not sure if that cunt luke had anything to do with the remix, i think not?

Well, Cirkut has always been one of his closest friends and has always defended him fall1

He pretended to have cut ties with Dr. Luke recently, but that was obviously because he doesn't want Ava Max to get dragged for working with someone who is affiliated with Dr. Luke

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/after-working-with-dr-luke-cirkut-breaks-out-on-his-own.html

2 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Well, Cirkut has always been one of his closest friends and has always defended him fall1

He pretended to have cut ties with Dr. Luke recently, but that was obviously because he doesn't want Ava Max to get dragged for working with someone who is affiliated with Dr. Luke

https://www.vulture.com/2019/02/after-working-with-dr-luke-cirkut-breaks-out-on-his-own.html

I would not be suprised if dr luke helping him, her songs feel like luke helped or even ghost produced it....

Just now, cakecakecake said:

I would not be suprised if dr luke helping him, her songs feel like luke helped or even ghost produced it....

He produces under the name MADE IN CHINA now, actually dead2

I don't think Dr. Luke ghost-produced for Ava, but Cirkut and Dr. Luke worked together for a long time, so their sounds are very similar. It's clear that she wanted to have a Dr. Luke-like sound without having to work with him. 

The step from Dr. Luke to Cirkut isn't far though, as he never distanced himself from Dr. Luke and never supported Kesha either. The fact that he is also Ava's boyfriend doesn't make it better laughcry1

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

I don't think Dr. Luke ghost-produced for Ava, but Cirkut and Dr. Luke worked together for a long time, so their sounds are very similar. It's clear that she wanted to have a Dr. Luke-like sound without having to work with him. 

The step from Dr. Luke to Cirkut isn't far though, as he never distanced himself from Dr. Luke and never supported Kesha either. The fact that he is also Ava's boyfriend doesn't make it better laughcry1

Daaaamn i didn't know that, what a mess. Im going to look into his discography.

12 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Wait WHAT scream2

7 minutes ago, TomTom said:

You didn't know that Cirkut and Dr. Luke worked together? Cirkut also produced several tracks for Kim Petras recently rip4

I also didn't know that Ava was dating anyone and i don't follow Kim so kesha8

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.