Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

idrk

My Crazy Beautiful Life (TV Show)

I never got to see this and I've literally been waiting forever is there any way we canjj3 like it couldn't have been broadcasted only once and never been released or anything unless it did well then I'm fuckeddead7

also is it true that machine gun love studio version was played in it

Just now, TomTom said:

They are all in the Kesha Mega account. I see, you haven‘t been invited there yet. The good sis @Andrew! can do that jj2

omg I legit thought id never see thisdead2 I remember seeing the trailer and being like my parents would kill me but now that I'm 16jj2

Just now, idrk said:

omg I legit thought id never see thisdead2 I remember seeing the trailer and being like my parents would kill me but now that I'm 16jj2

We have a MEGA account that includes basically everything Kesha has ever done jj2

I definitely watched parts of it when it came out, but I can‘t remember anything from MCBL tbh fall1

Just now, TomTom said:

We have a MEGA account that includes basically everything Kesha has ever done jj2

I definitely watched parts of it when it came out, but I can‘t remember anything from MCBL tbh fall1

Omg

jj2

24 minutes ago, TomTom said:

They are all in the Kesha Mega account. I see, you haven‘t been invited there yet. The good sis @Andrew! can do that jj2

Honestly we should do another one with another artist we all enjoy dead2 it’s so useful 

28 minutes ago, Andrew! said:

Honestly we should do another one with another artist we all enjoy dead2 it’s so useful 

Ariana?

Btw I remember watching it on YouTube before

19 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Ariana?

Btw I remember watching it on YouTube before

i love ari tbf im open to so many artists i have 303 in my google play i listen to too many peopledead2

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

I'd have to look later but I thought have over 500 in my itunes

artists? omg rip4

I have 5784 songs 25% of them uploaded

im still salty over keshas management re releasing all her songs and ruining my analytics brit8 

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

BITCH SIGN ME IN gaga7katy3

7 hours ago, idrk said:

I never got to see this and I've literally been waiting forever is there any way we canjj3 like it couldn't have been broadcasted only once and never been released or anything unless it did well then I'm fuckeddead7

also is it true that machine gun love studio version was played in it

There was a small part i think, not the entire thing if i remember correctly

13 hours ago, idrk said:

artists? omg rip4

I have 5784 songs 25% of them uploaded

im still salty over keshas management re releasing all her songs and ruining my analytics brit8 

my itunes is being anal but i have 35573 songs brit13 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.