Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Liam

Nicki Minaj ends her career at Coachella

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

It was clearly technical difficulties. She isn’t the first person and won’t be the last that goes through it. nicki4

the technical difficulty being her lack of talent

24 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Disgusted in Nicki by lowering herself to work with that piece of trash Ariana nicki4

Why exactly is she more of a piece of trash than Nicki in your eyes? Please, enlighten us. I really want to know. 

29 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Disgusted in Nicki by lowering herself to work with that piece of trash Ariana nicki4

I don't know if I've been made more uncomfortable by Iggy in your awards, this post, or the hashtag in your sig wendy1

1 minute ago, Venom said:

I don't know if I've been made more uncomfortable by Iggy in your awards, this post, or the hashtag in your sig wendy1

ik i do find it uncomfortable even having the dirty paedo's name in my sig but there you go x

36 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Why exactly is she more of a piece of trash than Nicki in your eyes? Please, enlighten us. I really want to know. 

Because sis is afraid she'll dethrone Mariah. tehe2 

33 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

ik i do find it uncomfortable even having the dirty paedo's name in my sig but there you go x

Elvis Presley Award

Elvis was 24 when he and 14-yo Priscilla were having their first sexual encounters.

Nicki%20Minaj.png

Has been supporting her brother after he raped his mentally disabled, 11yo stepdaughter. She has also shamed the victims of her murderer/rapist boyfriend.

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Elvis Presley Award

Elvis was 24 when he and 14-yo Priscilla were having their first sexual encounters.

Nicki%20Minaj.png

Has been supporting her brother after he raped his mentally disabled, 11yo stepdaughter. She has also shamed the victims of her murderer/rapist boyfriend.

Madonna.png

yD2Fl0k.jpg

disgusting slut even admitted to having crabs! pedophile! 

7 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Madonna.png

yD2Fl0k.jpg

disgusting slut even admitted to having crabs! pedophile! 

This isn't even a real story unlike the ones I pointed out from your fave! rih4 Oh and in case you thought we wouldn't notice that you downvoted each and every post praising the Madame X teaser...we did and it shows how fucking obsessed and pressed you are.

41 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This isn't even a real story unlike the ones I pointed out from your fave! rih4 Oh and in case you thought we wouldn't notice that you downvoted each and every post praising the Madame X teaser...we did and it shows how fucking obsessed and pressed you are.

I also downvoted her youtube video on multiple accs

oh and the story IS true. I have a distant friend who went to see madonna in concert and she got crabs from getting a photo with her back stage, and she sued and got a 5 figure pay out out of court settlement for her not to publically drag madonna through the courts 

so yes she does sleep with children and yes she does have crabs! Recurring crabs!

6 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

I also downvoted her youtube video on multiple vids

oh and the story IS true. I have a distant friend who went to see madonna in concert and she got crabs from getting a photo with her back stage, and she sued and got a 5 figure pay out out of court settlement for her not to publically drag madonna through the courts 

so yes she does sleep with children and yes she does have crabs! Recurring crabs!

You've got quite a creative mind.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

moo2

On 4/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

I also downvoted her youtube video on multiple accs

Wow, who shat on your handbag? Well, wish the most of us have so much free time. Jk, thankfully we have more to do with our real lives than... this.

Does hating women makes you feel more alive? How does it feels to have Madonna as the center of your world everyday?mad6  I tell tou guys that she's a QUEEN. cry1

Dude, "distant friend" my balls. Your only friends are the posters of Mariah Carrey full of cum on your walls. Ugh. 

You know people go to court for less than this everyday, right? An easy IP track and boom! Next thing you get is a lawyers' call.

There's a big difference between entering to FOTP to have some fun throwing shade... and being you. Mariah stans are better than this. And just stop being rude to other women, that's evil.

6 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Wow, who shat on your handbag? Well, wish the most of us have so much free time. Jk, thankfully we have more to do with our real lives than... this.

Does hating women makes you feel more alive? How does it feels to have Madonna as the center of your world everyday?mad6  I tell tou guys that she's a QUEEN. cry1

Dude, "distant friend" my balls. Your only friends are the posters of Mariah Carrey full of cum on your walls. Ugh. 

You know people go to court for less than this everyday, right? An easy IP track and boom! Next thing you get is a lawyers' call.

There's a big difference between entering to FOTP to have some fun throwing shade... and being you. Mariah stans are better than this. And just stop being rude to other women, that's evil.

Bitch and I’ll show the lawyers the hospital bills and diagnosis!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.