Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Ariana no stage presence why?

Watching Ariana’s Coachella “performance” and it’s so bland and flavorless why?

Now I know why stans were hyping up Normani at Aris tour, she can put up a show.

Very messy to see thousands of Hellen Keller’s in the audience as Ariana desperately shouts “sing!” to the audience as she performs her multi-week supposedly massive number one hit 7 rings.

Then during the NSink collaboration her choreography wasn’t insanely messy and got overshadowed by the back up dancers along with 7 rings choreography. 

She is so boring.

Then the bland ass moon projection as the screen lmfao2 She should have performed there instead, perhaps she’d have a better audience! 

her performance wasn’t amazing but she served vocals and some cute choreo! and bringing out nsync was a MOVE the crowd went WILD. but next time yeah i wish she interacted w the crowd a bit more or something...i would say her and childish gambino both underperformed compared to expectations 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.