Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

New Madonna single Medellin feat. Maluma out this wednesday

Just now, Madonna said:

What is the deal with Wednesday? Why is that a bad thing?

For the charts obviously, but then again it's not that I care, but it's more common to release things on a thursday night, right when the tracking week begins. 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

For the charts obviously, but then again it's not that I care, but it's more common to release things on a thursday night, right when the tracking week begins. 

Madonna getting a single to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2019? nicki5 I feel like the only clowns her are the people that believe this is even possible.

Just now, Madonna said:

Madonna getting a single to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 in 2019? nicki5 I feel like the only clowns her are the people that believe this is even possible.

Ew who cares about the US nicki5 We want those European chart positions maximized nicki5

Just now, Madonna said:

You never know with her, just like the BIM literally having near 300M views, who would have expected that, and it really wasn't because of the Bey, Kanye, Miley or Katy cameo because all of them combined weren't even near 30 seconds of screenplay. bebe1 

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Ew who cares about the US nicki5 We want those European chart positions maximized nicki5

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

You never know with her, just like the BIM literally having near 300M views, who would have expected that, and it really wasn't because of the Bey, Kanye, Miley or Katy cameo because all of them combined weren't even near 30 seconds of screenplay. bebe1 

Europe gets singles later anyway. Plus, she has the ESC performance as promo slot. She'll be fine. jj1 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.