Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

RUMOR: Piggy Smallz is dead

I hate all y'all meg1

Pig or not it's her fucking PET meg1

Pets are beloved members of the family meg1

Piggy Smallz could be dead and all are acting like the piggy is a cockroach meg1

On 4/17/2019 at 3:54 AM, Chris Morlock said:

I hate all y'all meg1

Pig or not it's her fucking PET meg1

Pets are beloved members of the family meg1

Piggy Smallz could be dead and all are acting like the piggy is a cockroach meg1

Didn't you do the same thing when you said you wanted to kill your sister? Or bomb your school? brit1

5 hours ago, Luca said:

Didn't you do the same thing when you said you wanted to kill your sister? Or bomb your school? brit1

Clearly different headspaces. I'm not always like "kill everything because something happened that I don't like" brit1

On 4/16/2019 at 11:14 PM, Divine said:

It’s a pig

It doesn't matter what it is its still sad. Just say RIP and everything is good.

If it would be a dog or cat you would cry big tears because they are seen as a family member. If they are, Pigs are family members too!

RIP to Piggy Smallz rip1

3 minutes ago, DW said:

It doesn't matter what it is its still sad. Just say RIP and everything is good.

If it would be a dog or cat you would cry big tears because they are seen as a family member. If they are, Pigs are family members too!

RIP to Piggy Smallz rip1

girl it's been over a week and the rumor was proven false like an hour later, I don't care anymore. rip2 

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

girl it's been over a week and the rumor was proven false like an hour later, I don't care anymore. rip2 

Oh, that sounds nice. You could've edit this post then so no one gets confused jj2

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.