Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

TS7 era is already a viral sensation on Twitter

The fact that these tweets add up to nearly 600k likes and we’re not even a week into the era with no real music info, only a cryptic countdown which we know is for music rip2 a musical EVENT incoming 

The glo up from there being a bunch of negative LWYMMD viral tweets is real giveup1 

Oh she's gonna get a GP friendly smash with this one for sure. People are loving her again and respect the rep era after the Netflix film dropped, so if she serves something lighter and more in the vein of "old Taylor," she's destined for more radio hits this era.

1 hour ago, Liz Lemon said:

Oh she's gonna get a GP friendly smash with this one for sure. People are loving her again and respect the rep era after the Netflix film dropped, so if she serves something lighter and more in the vein of "old Taylor," she's destined for more radio hits this era.

Yeah I bet the lead single will be huge, although I'm still worried OTR will block her in the US rip4 Either way I'm sure it'll be an all around hit unless it's just bad, since I don't see it being polarizing. I don't expect the single to sound like SIO at all (hopefully not) but something similar in the sense that the song is undeniably catchy and sounds fresh / is relatable while sounding new for her, is what she needs.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.