Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Empathica

[Probably Fake] B7 - 18th April?

I think the tracklist is fake but if I recall the first three songs actually were recorded. Still, we have no idea if those tracks will make the cut or not. Didn't she record about 60 songs for self-titled? bey7

2 minutes ago, Empathica said:

Ahh I didn’t realise you could edit on Genius.

Seems genuine because it follows Homecoming but could just be someone trying to make it look genuine because of the timing ha.

Also none of the tracks are written by Victoria Monet and lately she was tweeting about writing some songs for Bey. 

4 hours ago, Royale said:

I think the tracklist is fake but if I recall the first three songs actually were recorded. Still, we have no idea if those tracks will make the cut or not. Didn't she record about 60 songs for self-titled? bey7

Bitch is sitting on hundreds of unreleased shit 

Mhm, I don't know about genius but Beyoncé's art director tweeted this:

28 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Also none of the tracks are written by Victoria Monet and lately she was tweeting about writing some songs for Bey. 

I mean maybe she wrote songs for her but they didn't make the cut...

jay1

8 hours ago, Say Lou Lou said:

She will never collab with Rih so it's already fake by default bey7

Let's just pray that Lemonade will be available to stream after Homecoming bey9

Why? She has collabed with DJ Khaled (twice) and all he does is produce and yell "ANOTHER ONE!!!" and "WE MADE IT!!!" constantly.

Bey & Rih could serve a good ass BOP.

Just now, Manel said:

Why? She has collabed with DJ Khaled (twice) and all he does is produce and yell "ANOTHER ONE!!!" and "WE MADE IT!!!" constantly.

Bey & Rih could serve a good ass BOP.

We need R&B 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.