Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

World premiere of Medellín music video.

Spoiler

On April 24th lol3

mtv-madonna-medellin.jpeg?fit=750,542&ss

MTV presents MadonnaLive &Exclusive Medellín Video World Premiere

DAZED

on April 17, 2019 at 12:04 pm

BREAKING NEWS – Here is what the big anticipation for April the 24th is for.

On April 24th, MTV presents Madonna live and also the exclusive world premiere of Medellín music video.

If she cared about releasing the song and the video at the same time, she would have released it this Friday instead of today. At least she would have 2 days of video plays in her SPS total. 

1 minute ago, Beyoncé said:

What is up with the gap between the release of the song and the music videobey4 maybe she just hasn't finished recording or editing the video

They decided to put more MDNA SKIN ads in the video.  Extra days of editing bey11

I figured this is what the two dates meant. It’s annoying yeah but even some top tier artists do this. We know it’s ideal for both to launch simultaneously, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she wants to focus on the song for a bit first?

1 hour ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i wouldnt even mind if the Music Video would be just Madonna putting on MDNASKIN on Malumas half naked Body at a beach for 5 mins 

get my streams queen cry6 

1 hour ago, Rebel Bitch said:

They decided to put more MDNA SKIN ads in the video.  Extra days of editing bey11

Imagine all the product placement we’re going to see. Inb4 MDNA Skin condoms make a cameo bey11

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.