Jump to content

Did Madonna Save Music?

Recommended Posts

Pawn 348
1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

with that fucking mess of a song?

 

the production is shit

 

the lyrics are decent

 

the feature idk what hes saying

 

cant hear her properly in some places

 

embarrassing effort from a grandma!

 

undefined

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jae 23,696

Maluma saved that mess lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jae said:

Maluma saved that mess lmfao2 

Cause its well known that Maluma is a songwriter/producer and he didn't just sing what they gave to him.

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca 39,767

It's a summer bop, I love it, expected worse tbh! cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna 40,172

Two words that accurately describe this song:

MADAME CLOWN jj1 

At this point she may as well call the tour Tears of Clown because with this colossal FLOP of a song, it's better if she stops being a FOOL and retires. 

What a cheesy, gay-ass piece of trash. The ones stanning this mess are the ones hating on Living for Love which was literally a million times better than whatever the fuck this trash is. lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luca 39,767
2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Two words that accurately describe this song:

MADAME CLOWN jj1 

At this point she may as well call the tour Tears of Clown because with this colossal FLOP of a song, it's better if she stops being a FOOL and retires. 

What a cheesy, gay-ass piece of trash. The ones stanning this mess are the ones hating on Living for Love which was literally a million times better than whatever the fuck this trash is. lol3 

I loved Living For Love too, probably more than this too, but I would have expected much worse. It's really not that bad. lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satori 4,093
1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Two words that accurately describe this song:

MADAME CLOWN jj1 

At this point she may as well call the tour Tears of Clown because with this colossal FLOP of a song, it's better if she stops being a FOOL and retires. 

What a cheesy, gay-ass piece of trash. The ones stanning this mess are the ones hating on Living for Love which was literally a million times better than whatever the fuck this trash is. lol3 

This better not pertain to me because I loved L4L from the beginning dancey1cheer1cloud1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my god, no. 

New Madonna song - if it means anything - solely means that she should stop making new music. She has never released a worse single before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satori 4,093
4 hours ago, CalixSpurius said:

Oh my god, no. 

New Madonna song - if it means anything - solely means that she should stop making new music. She has never released a worse single before.

This accidental defense of Give Me All Ur Luvin' gaga3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Satori said:

This accidental defense of Give Me All Ur Luvin' gaga3

Honestly, I can even defend Some Girls compared to this bullshit. 

What was she thinking ??? giveup1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

with that fucking mess of a song?

 

the production is shit

 

the lyrics are decent

 

the feature idk what hes saying

 

cant hear her properly in some places

 

embarrassing effort from a grandma!

as a fossil let me say you're CORRECT, it's all true! kylie5

though you were too kind calling the lyrics "decent" when they're actually stupid, what a benevolent queen kylie3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saiga 15,924
9 hours ago, Madonna said:

Two words that accurately describe this song:

MADAME CLOWN jj1 

At this point she may as well call the tour Tears of Clown because with this colossal FLOP of a song, it's better if she stops being a FOOL and retires. 

What a cheesy, gay-ass piece of trash. The ones stanning this mess are the ones hating on Living for Love which was literally a million times better than whatever the fuck this trash is. lol3 

 

Just now, Systemagic said:

as a fossil let me say you're CORRECT, it's all true! kylie5

though you were too kind calling the lyrics "decent" when they're actually stupid, what a benevolent queen kylie3 

Well at least there are still fossils with ears. kylie6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Madonna said:

Two words that accurately describe this song:

MADAME CLOWN jj1 

At this point she may as well call the tour Tears of Clown because with this colossal FLOP of a song, it's better if she stops being a FOOL and retires. 

What a cheesy, gay-ass piece of trash. The ones stanning this mess are the ones hating on Living for Love which was literally a million times better than whatever the fuck this trash is. lol3 

Thisoprah14 This must be one of her worst songs off all time. Only Bitch I'm Madonna is much worse than this. There's nothing wrong with reinventing yourself (something Madge obviously does all the time) but my hopes are always high for Madonna and it feels like there was put only a little effort in making this. It's not catchy, the intro is kinda cheesy and it doesn't really grow on you. It's also dready. I hope her albumtracks are better than this

 

And yes, Living For Love was a level above amazingantm1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The song is honestly just underwhelming, repetitive, boring and forgetful. Hopefully the next singles (if there are) and the subsequent album are much better. I heard Maluma cried when he heard it for the first time and i can see why...

 

That being said if you play the song at 1.25x speed it does sound a little better.

8 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

Thisoprah14 This must be one of her worst songs off all time. Only Bitch I'm Madonna is much worse than this. There's nothing wrong with reinventing yourself (something Madge obviously does all the time) but my hopes are always high for Madonna and it feels like there was put only a little effort in making this. It's not catchy, the intro is kinda cheesy and it doesn't really grow on you. It's also dready. I hope her albumtracks are better than this

 

And yes, Living For Love was a level above amazingantm1

Bitch I'm Madonna was one of the best songs of all time compared to this! 

 

L4L will always be a bop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robi 1,096

I’m not sure about saving a music but for sure this song is a quality we needed for a long time and she delivered 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 47,329

I still haven’t heard the song yet and I’ve already read so many different opinions dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satori 4,093
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

I still haven’t heard the song yet and I’ve already read so many different opinions dead2 

The consensus is an actual polarity of “Issa bop” and “electric chair!1!!!!” I get that it’s underwhelming but the absolute vitriol is bemusing tbh. All the issues with the beginning of the song don’t apply by the end, and it’s a grower for sure, but having listened for a day I am able to see why some are disappointed. I just don’t think it’s the travesty it’s made out to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×