Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Guest supern☯va

Ke$ha attends Versace for H&M Fashion event

Guest supern☯va
Making for quite the stylish night, a long list of celebrities and fashion frontrunners swarmed H&M on the Hudson in New York City on Tuesday night (November 8).

On hand for the much-anticipated Versace for H&M Fashion event were stars such as Jessica Alba, Ke$ha, Emma Roberts and "Gossip Girl" co-stars Blake Lively and Chace Crawford.

Other celebrities lining the runway to catch glimpse of the brand's latest looks included Zoe Kravitz, Uma Thurman, Chloe Moritz, Selma Blair and Jennifer Hudson.

The show comes ahead of H&M launching their new line in select stores beginning November 19th, with offerings included in the collection featuring dresses, shoes, and bold colored handbags.

source

hm-versace-110811-12.jpg

hm-versace-110811-10.jpg

hm-versace-110811-9.jpg

Guest supern☯va

Yeah, she does look quite a bit older than she usually does. I think it's probably just the jumpsuit...?

Has she bleached her eyebrows? And I didn't realize she'd gone so platinum blonde. I think it looks pretty good. Hoping for more pics.

Guest supern☯va

443927845.jpg

Cute! They need to do a song together.

She looks like Donatella Versace ny2

shock1 Omg, way harsh! But she kinda does in that one pic you posted. Just maybe not quite as stylish. fall1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.