Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

MDN-Madame_X-tour_hdr2-14x750.jpg

Ui16vRg.jpg

http://madonna.livenation.com

First apparent Theatre dates for US leg of a tour can be find here:

Info we have so far:

• Madonna will tour theaters in US during first leg of tour during september - november 2019 in NYC, Chicago and LA. 
  • Apparently she's going to extend theater tour to London, Paris and Lisbon in early 2020. 

TOUR RELATED TOPICS:

1 minute ago, Joanna said:

I hope she’ll wait at least a couple of months fall3  Preferably longer. Need to save some money brit2 at least my presale code is still there dead2

pls i dont know what im gonna do if they will again announce it out of nowhere right away mad12

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

pls i dont know what im gonna do if they will again announce it out of nowhere right away mad12

Yeah hopefully not dead2 I’d rather even wait until winter

According to UKMix, these will be some of the dates for Europe. Take it with a grain of salt:

Sep 16 Lisbon Altice
Sep 17 Lisbon Altice
Sep 21 Barcelona Palau Sant Jordi 
Sept 24 Lyon Halle Tony Garnier
Sept 28 Bern Stade de Suisse 
Sep 30 Paris Paris La Défense Arena
Oct 3 Amsterdam Ziggo Dome
Oct 5 Berlin Mercedes-Benz Arena
Oct 6 Berlin Mercedes-Benz Arena
Oct 9 Rome PalaLottomatica
Oct 10 Rome PalaLottomatica
Oct 13 Prague 02 
Oct 16 Helsinki Hartwall Arena

X

If true, she's doing arenas again in Europe.

3 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

According to UKMix, these will be some of the dates for Europe. Take it with a grain of salt:

X

If true, she's doing arenas again in Europe.

im glad if shes doing arenas cos i was in Prague o2 on RHT and it was great i wanna go there again if she is really going there, and will ditch my county again jj3

9 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Can she just come back to South America and do Peru for the first time? People in my country stan the shit out of her, she could easily perform on the National Stadium. 

cry3

ugh SAME i want her to come to chile giveup1 

20 hours ago, Madonna Lover said:

Why dos she never come to South Africa? I guess i will have to see her in Amsterdam again for the 3rd time undefinedbetter start saving up undefined

I think I’ll be going to Amsterdam for the 3rd time also fall2

News about the tour from Mtribe.

User "andifeel", who has been previously right about Madame X info, has shared this:

"The live dates are booked. Everyone chill, this campaign is all on a schedule. I do know that the scheduled announcement of the dates / sets of dates was set but they were looking for ways to bring that date forward last week."

If true, we might be getting the first dates right after the BBMAs performance. 

7 hours ago, Alvarø said:

News about the tour from Mtribe.

User "andifeel", who has been previously right about Madame X info, has shared this:

If true, we might be getting the first dates right after the BBMAs performance. 

It better be us or im gonna kill someone giveup1

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.