Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

2 minutes ago, RoleModel said:

I got access to purchase tickets for the London shows. Can someone help me and say what the payment options are? 

@Joanna @Unapologetic Bitch ...

Like prices or ways to pay? 

Ive paid with mastercard (but paris not London) , but it was so quick i didnt really looked twice what else was there fall3

56 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I just bought my ticket for London.

Can't believe I'm finally seeing M live ny10 (and that I have to travel to UK for that fall1).

Im not from france either ny1

After whole day after buying ticket i realized that im also gonna see paris for the first time not just MX Tour dead4

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Im not from france either ny1

After whole day after buying ticket i realized that im also gonna see paris for the first time not just MX Tour dead4

This bitch is making us spend more money, I hate her. oprah13

I want to get a ticket for NYC I don’t care what date.

i don’t understand the whole request process.

can someone tell me how I can buy one ticket or when will be the next time to buy them? 

I went on livenation’s website and there’s no option to buy anything 

On 5/24/2019 at 12:50 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Also they better not forbid taking pics cos i didnt pay almost 400 euro to not have any pic that i can molest my friends with for next 5 years jj4

They better not. For what I paid, I expect to get one of her fingers as a souvenir. sia4

On 5/27/2019 at 8:14 AM, imahunter said:

i don’t understand the whole request process.

A lot of people don't but it's becoming a more common thing for small gigs. It's a system that LiveNation and Ticketmaster partnered on creating a few years ago to combat scalping. The system is still in it's infancy and according to industry professionals will continue to evolve as the live music market does. This is mostly used for shows that aren't in large venues to combat scalpers scooping up tickets. 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.