Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

I'm 50-50 about this. It will not ruin the experience to other fans who will attend the show months after the beginning of the tour, but how we will see a performance of a song that will not be included in the DVD? I hate her.

jj4 

You know guys what is the most annoying thing about it? She ALWAYS is on her phone during concerts or theater plays, yet shes gonna prevent her own fans from doing this in her own show jj4

I mean i get it people sitting in small theater with phones up might be not great but still... jj4

1 hour ago, Joanna said:

Okay so now because of the no phones thing everyone need to print out their mobile tickets fall2 talk about going backwards 

Seems like they will ask you to put the phone on the special bag after you enter the venue, so you can show the ticket on the screen.

42 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Seems like they will ask you to put the phone on the special bag after you enter the venue, so you can show the ticket on the screen.

Yes but everyone going for tomorrow’s show got sent an email saying they need to print out the ticket cos the usher inside needs to check it again lol

2 hours ago, Joanna said:

Okay so now because of the no phones thing everyone need to print out their mobile tickets fall2 talk about going backwards 

54 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Kate Bush - Before The Dawn tour teas. eve1 

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg i just realized we truly wont see or hear anything jj4

Well, that’s not entirely true. In the past, I’ve seen people cheat this system. You just gotta know how. And really, if you were resourceful enough, you’d be able to sneak a GoPro or a compact camera in. 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.