Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

20 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

CONFIRMED SETLIST FROM A FAN IN ATTENDANCE (with proof they were there)

Final setlist 

God Control 
Beautiful Game 
Human Nature 
Express yourself (acapella choru)
Papa don’t preach opening swell
Joke section 
Vogue
I don’t search
Section where she sells a Polaroid selfie to a fan - tonight it was Rosie o donell
Papa don’t preach first verse and chorus 
American life
Coffin interlude 

Fado song (unknown title)
Killers
Crazy 
Welcome to my Fado Club/La Isla Bonita chorus
Sodade
Medellín

Sits in the crowd and talks to audience member 
Extreme occident 
Rescue me spoken interlude
Frozen
Come Alive
Future 
Crave Tracy young mix
Like a prayer Eurovision version
I Rise / exits through crowd

orangu1

2 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i thought that was Future?

Of course every person has been at different show cos nothing matches dead4

From guy in the audience 

God Control
Dark ballet
Human Nature
Express Yourself
Vogue
I Don’t Search I Find
Papa Don’t Preach
American Life
Batuka
Fado song -dont know the name 
Killers Who Are Partying
Crazy
Welcome to my Fado Club/La Isla Bonita
Sodade
Medellín
Extreme Occident
Rescue Me
Frozen with vídeo with LOLA
Come Alive
Future
Crave (Remix)
Like a Prayer
I Rise

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Of course every person has been at different show cos nothing matches dead4

From guy in the audience 

God Control
Dark ballet
Human Nature
Express Yourself
Vogue
I Don’t Search I Find
Papa Don’t Preach
American Life
Batuka
Fado song -dont know the name 
Killers Who Are Partying
Crazy
Welcome to my Fado Club/La Isla Bonita
Sodade
Medellín
Extreme Occident
Rescue Me
Frozen with vídeo with LOLA
Come Alive
Future
Crave (Remix)
Like a Prayer
I Rise

dead4

- The opening was very theatrical and dramatic, beautiful words projected all over the stage about freedom and being an artist, I won’t do it justice by trying to explain it.
- The Typewriter is a theme that runs along the show, you feel like you’re part of a story. Set is stairs that come apart, move around, have doors and alcoves, they are used plain and with projections. Minimal yet rich!
- [Natural hair] She opened with God Control in a colonial (?) outfit, then Dark Ballet, followed by a groovy jazzy 90’s wonderful Human Nature (best live version of the song) and a great short acapella Express Yourself featuring all the ladies of the troupe including her daughters
- Cute on stage costume change hidden behind a screen with lots of playful banter.
- [Blonde Spy wig + black raincoat] Vogue, IDSIF (very Blond Ambition Dick Tracy), Papa Don’t Preach Changing the lyrics to “I’m NOT keeping my baby” at the end and then talking about woman’s rights to do as they please with their bodies, American Life.
- We journey across the world map.
- [Batuka dark wig + glittery blue body suit similar to one in album photos]
- Beautiful version of Batuka with all the ladies, she just looks so lovely in the wig!! Happy, radiant, energetic.
- Killers, more percussions and instruments, great vocals without vocoder, made up for the cringe worthy lyrics. The chorus and outro were beautiful.
- Setting: a beautiful street scene (think a much more authentic version of the Billboard awards set) with lovely designs. Crazy, Fado with a bit of Bonita, Sodade, Medellín. Love her in this wig and outfit, I could watch a whole show of her in this garb!
- Extreme Occident, Minimal set with moving stairs. Rescue Me spoken word (she’s not on stage) with the dancers doing amazing rhythmic movements.
- FROZEN: a highlight for me. I kinda don’t want to spoil the reveal, I’ll let others do it but I wish nobody would because it made it even more magical not knowing what we were seeing. Goosebumps. She had the “i Rise” single cover clothes on, all dark stage with her being the only visible thing + with projections of a dancer over a transparent screen. Magical. Breathtaking vocals, live strings, slight percussion. I’d kill to experience that again.
- Come Alive, my favourite song from the album, very colourful and lively, all the Batukians were in colourful caftans but Madonna was in her Crave video dress for some weird reason. Lively performance.
- Future, Madonna playing the Piano!!! A very cool version of the song. I felt that it had different lyrics at some point but please correct me if I’m wrong. I enjoyed this arrangement, a lot more experimental.
- And now the final part. The least cohesive and rushed part. Crave dance remix. Dancers in disco-ish clothes, giant disco ball. Did nothing for me, felt very forced because the show needed a lighter upbeat song but I don’t think it worked. I felt that she should’ve gotten into Get Together at some point and it would’ve made sense.
- Disco becomes Like a Prayer in Eurovision clothes. M & the choir are on the stairs and they make an X with her in the middle.
- Curtain comes down, and time for the Encore: I rise. Good song, nothing exceptional. Back in Crave dress. She left the stage from the middle of the crowd and kept singing, similar to the MET Gala ending (Aka singing off stage).

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.