Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

So @Joanna how are you feeling about setlist ny5

I love it tbh cry0 

I could cope without Human Nature, EY, Vogue and LAP but I don’t mind really

Plus I wanted Rescue Me in full

But all in all, cannot fucking wait for January! cry0 

lol

The show was surreal. I was front row and mere feet from her as if she were going to perform Hamlet or Speed The Plow. I was so close and it was amazing but then her assistant came up to me and said we’re gonna put a seat near to you she’s gonna sit down and as lib with you then ask for a beer. He handed me the beer and seconds later she was there. Talking to me, touching my arm. I touched her arm back. I think I was funny.

59 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg we finally got Vogue in the orginal version actually live rip2

Does that mean that she FINALLY stopped cutting out the “beauty’s where you find it not just where you bump and grind it” bridge because that is literally my favorite part of the track and she hasn’t included it in over a DECADE fall9

4 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I can't at all the complaints about the setlist. It's the Madame X Tour people not a hits tour. Get over it! 

That has nothing to do with the fact that the setlist remains crap. She's basically talking for half of the show, she's doing the same tired songs she's been doing since Floppy & Shit, including Human Nature which ISN'T a hit but actually one of her biggest flops to date.

She has a catalogue of so many songs that have yet to be performed and considering she's charging A LOT of money she's serving minimal effort and a half-assed show/setlist.

...I lowkey wish she would throw I’m Going Bananas into the Fado world part eve1

She can turn it into some pretentious reflection on how the world is going bananas and mash it up with Killers or Extreme Occident jj2

Though to be fair this is mostly just me being jealous that I was 5 months old during the Girlie Show Tour because the Bye Bye Baby - Bananas - La Isla - Holiday run is one of my favorite part in any of her tours brit15

1 hour ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

why is this hoe still ignoring Secret and COADF on every Tour no one is here for HN and LIB for the 1000th time sis

kxUwvoV.gif

im lowkey surpirsed she didnt find a way to put candy shop into the setlist

Actually this version of HN makes up for including it again on tour, and it fits this tour with theme shrug1

I really hope we got to hear hq audios before end of the year cos i cant wait that long, that lq audio jazzy version of HN sounds amazing cry0

10 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Actually this version of HN makes up for including it again on tour, and it fits this tour with theme shrug1

I really hope we got to hear hq audios before end of the year cos i cant wait that long, that lq audio jazzy version of HN sounds amazing cry0

kxUwvoV.gif when she releases the blu ray in like 5 years

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.