Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

11 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Shes 60 and gave up on gym shrug1

I rather have her delivering flawless vocals (as she is now) than jump like crazy person on stage mad3

Madonna = FLAWLESS DANCING imo ari6

She can do something similar to EROTICA from Confessions lj1

But no she wants to talk now eve1

NYC – Show #Two

BY MADONNATRIBE · SEPTEMBER 19, 2019

Madonna took the stage of the  BAM Howard Gilman Opera House for the second show of her Madame X Tour last night.
The show started at around the same time of the opening night, although this time fans were warned by a Ticketmaster mailout that it would not begin before 10 PM.

No changes in the setlist to be reported, and this time it was Andy Cohen to buy the Polaroid selfie from Madonna – a skit that it’s taking the shape of what the Unapologetic Bitch moment was during the Rebel Heart Tour.

Last night’s show was a Citi Sound Vault Event, so fans who pay attention to details may have enjoyed the slight changes in the decoration of the non-performance spaces of the area, including big customized billboards and a unique backdrop for selfies in the VIP area.

The audience was a lot more relaxed tonight but this also means that many were not standing during the most of the slower songs.
The venue security is learning to deal with some fans repeatedly trying to push to the front row and we encourage everyone to stay in their allocated seat and remind others to do the same for the best possible experience.

Madonna will be on stage again tonight – 19 September – for the third concert of the tour. This also marks the first time in a while she plays three dates in a row – something that was uncommon on her past tours but will happen frequently this year.

Tonight’s show will also be the one where the press is invited – so expect more reports and hopefully more images and some professional footage coming up tomorrow morning

Thers fan video of part of LAP performance and there are big stairs in the shape of X and rainbow projection on stage and shes wearing kinda like open nightgown cape kinda thingy and her voice is so strong 🙏🏻 honestly i dont care if she dances or not if shes going to keep up with sounding so good she can literally put all the haters bitching she cant sing back to their dumpsters where they belong 

She can dance, i guess. People older than her can dance, she was always in great shape, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe she's tired with the twins, maybe the ass don't help her, idk. 

nat2 

6 minutes ago, Madame X said:

She can dance, i guess. People older than her can dance, she was always in great shape, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe she's tired with the twins, maybe the ass don't help her, idk. 

nat2 

People after third night posted she actually dances a lot and "her voice and moves are her career highlight" and frozen is her best live performance to date. 

---------

@Gilly dont disapoint your master, downvote pls xoxoxo 

58 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

People after third night posted she actually dances a lot and "her voice and moves are her career highlight" and frozen is her best live performance to date. 

---------

@Gilly dont disapoint your master, downvote pls xoxoxo 

Wig, and no one can record them and upload them on Youtube. She will release her shitiest performance at the DVD, i bet.

nat2

Tbh i feel like she's enjoying it a lot this tour and that's why she performs better. The no phone rule maybe reminds her of her younger days at the 80s / 90s, where people didn't have phones at the concerts, maybe the nostalgia was what she needed.

nat2 

Review: Madonna amazing at BAM Howard Gilman Opera House in New York

A-Rating

http://www.digitaljournal.com/entert...558208#hv82701

The "Queen of Pop" Madonna headlined the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House in Brooklyn, New York, which was part of her "Madame X" Tour. She will wrap up her residency on October 12.

While she did take the stage over an hour late, Madonna proved that she is still at the top of her game musically. The venue had a no cell phone policy, and rightfully so since it afforded people the opportunity to be in the moment, and none of the concert footage was leaked online.

She kicked off her set with the raw and unflinching "God Control," which had a neat orchestral arrangement to it. She immediately broke into the nonchalant "Dark Ballet" and "Human Nature." A fan-favorite song of the night was her throwback hit "Express Yourself," which was utterly fantastic.
In the second act, Madonna performed such smash hits as "Vogue" and "Papa Don't Preach," as well as the newer song "I Don't Search I Find" from her Madame X album; moreover, "American Life" was very relevant and significant in the times that we are living in today, and she did a glorious job on this tune.
The third act featured the album's lead single "Medellín," as well as the newer tracks "Crazy," "Killers Who Are Partying" and "Batuka." The inclusion of the melodically-stunning "La Isla Bonita" was an added treat. Madonna's voice is still resonant, crystalline and heavenly.
The highlight song of the night was "Frozen," which is this journalist's all-time favorite Madonna song in her illustrious catalog of hits. It was very expressive and the production was a true work of art. She closed her show with "Come Alive" and "Future."
The pop superstar returned for an encore that included a badass version of Tracy Young's remix of "Crave," which was sheer bliss. Her signature song "Like a Prayer" became the anthem for the night and it earned her a lengthy standing ovation. If that weren't enough, she returned for yet another encore, which included the empowering "I Rise," where she left her fans yearning for more.
The Verdict
Overall, Madonna put on an amazing live show at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House in the heart of Brooklyn. She is still the "Queen of Pop" and shows no signs of relinquishing that throne anytime soon. She is a true visionary, whose music and artistry gets bigger and better each year.

The BAM Howard Gilman Opera House was a warm, intimate and beautiful venue for a concert of this caliber. Her live show garnered an A rating.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.