Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

5 hours ago, SockBitch said:

Well after 14 years of stanning the ever-living hell out of this bitch I finally get to see her tomorrow. If I die of joy it’s been real. If I make it out alive, I’ll report back (once I get my phone that is lol)

undefined

Yesss have fun!! oprah2 

9 hours ago, SockBitch said:

Well after 14 years of stanning the ever-living hell out of this bitch I finally get to see her tomorrow. If I die of joy it’s been real. If I make it out alive, I’ll report back (once I get my phone that is lol)

undefined

Pls keep us updated. 

By the time I get to finally see her next year (for the first time ever too), I would have spent 15 yrs of my life stanning this woman. bebe1

Have fun, this is THE night. mad6

Alright imma type up a full review later but suffice to say that was one of the most magical nights I’ll probably ever have and was capped off by her starting me right in the eye and fist bumping me in the way out. So, 10/10 definitely recommend

24 minutes ago, SockBitch said:

Alright imma type up a full review later but suffice to say that was one of the most magical nights I’ll probably ever have and was capped off by her starting me right in the eye and fist bumping me in the way out. So, 10/10 definitely recommend

does she look good? gaga6 

7 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

does she look good? gaga6 

Gorgeous. I mean it’s obvious she’s a ~woman of age~ up close but there weren’t too many visible wrinkles nor did she look overfilled. She also made a few MDNA skin jokes lol. And there are a few outfits in the show that might rank in my top 10 favorite tour looks overall.

7 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg wtf is with them cancelling the dates um2

Maybe you should not add up so many one after another and there would be no issue then ew2

Haven’t you learned already.. it’s the highly specialized production elements ny2 

23 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Im going 100% its too good seat to pass on, but im more and more afraid they are gonna cancel or move my date as its first in Paris jj4

Yeah they’re postponing or cancelling all the first shows it seems dead4 

1 hour ago, ajp said:

She cancelled her Boston Shows nicki5

I know someone who got tickets and they're pissed, but this is why I'd never buy tickets to a Madonna show. I love her. I do, but shit just keeps happening that disappoint.

Not trying to downplay her pain, but damn.... she knew what she was signing up for!

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I know someone who got tickets and they're pissed, but this is why I'd never buy tickets to a Madonna show. I love her. I do, but shit just keeps happening that disappoint.

Not trying to downplay her pain, but damn.... she knew what she was signing up for!

This is the first time she cancels so many shows cause she has a problem with her knees, she didn't have it at the beginning of the tour lol.

5 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Downplay ummm gurl she was wearing those stripes on her knee already during the reherasals. Its very unlike her to cancel shows its pretty much first time in her entire career to do this on such a big scale. She went on Confessions tour with broken ribs. 

Its very obvious and clear something is not okay with her, shes not like some other gurls to cancel the show after first sneeze

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.