Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

On 9/18/2019 at 6:08 PM, Madonna said:

she's charging A LOT of money she's serving minimal effort and a half-assed show/setlist.

A half assed show? And you would know this how exactly? Based on just the setlist? Or have you seen the whole show from start to finish and just haven't told us? Enlighten me. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

A half assed show? And you would know this how exactly? Based on just the setlist? Or have you seen the whole show from start to finish and just haven't told us? Enlighten me. 

Show is A+ and setlist is what she promised: 70% the album that gives name to the tour. Taste is subjective, and critics are not bad; but it's lame to see people complain everytime that shit doesn't go the way that they expect or just because it doesn't follows their own basic ass vision.

Just now, Alvarø said:

Show is A+ and setlist is what she promised: 70% the album that gives name to the tour. Taste is subjective, and critics are not bad; but it's lame to see people complain everytime that shit doesn't go the way that they expect just because of it don't follows their own basic ass vision.

Preach! 

On 9/19/2019 at 11:39 AM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Shes 60 and gave up on gym shrug1

I rather have her delivering flawless vocals (as she is now) than jump like crazy person on stage mad3

FLAWLESS VOCALS?! lmfao2lmfao2

Let's not sweetie.

On 9/19/2019 at 11:52 AM, Rebel Bitch said:

Madonna = FLAWLESS DANCING imo ari6

She can do something similar to EROTICA from Confessions lj1

But no she wants to talk now eve1

She's a clown, truly a clown. She better fucking change the setlist. I don't wanna wait another 5 years in hope of a tour with a good setlist.

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

FLAWLESS VOCALS?! lmfao2lmfao2

Let's not sweetie.

She's a clown, truly a clown. She better fucking change the setlist. I don't wanna wait another 5 years in hope of a tour with a good setlist.

Just find a job that make you afford the tickets.

6 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

last show started at 11.15 PM orangu1

the nerve to call fans out that she is doing a broadway show and the contant phone shit talk

funny cos broadway shows always start on time sis

madame x is unprofessional

DRAG HA. gag1

7 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

last show started at 11.15 PM orangu1

the nerve to call fans out that she is doing a broadway show and the contant phone shit talk

funny cos broadway shows always start on time sis

madame x is unprofessional

She has started at the same time for years and years now though lol so lets not act like we’re surprised 

I agree start time that late is fucked but it is what it is 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.