Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

ParentalAdvisory    7,883
8 minutes ago, Joanna said:

She has started at the same time for years and years now though lol so lets not act like we’re surprised 

I agree start time that late is fucked but it is what it is 

she is in the same venue every night in her Home town lol

Joanna    690
24 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

she is in the same venue every night in her Home town lol

Exactly my point, she’s not gonna change no matter what fall2 

Rebel Bitch    8,348

I can't believe we still can't see anything eve1

I miss the good old days with videos from every show. brit2

Mr. Mendes    2,667

I for one am glad the no phone policy is in place. By nearly all accounts, it's added so much to the show to have the audience that invested and their attention on what's happening. And that means she's more into the show. I'd imagine she's enjoying this tour more than any she's ever done. 

Joanna    690

- With highly specialized production elements, Madonna’s Madame X Tour date originally slated for Tuesday, October 15th at the Chicago Theatre will now be rescheduled to Monday, October 28thbecoming the last date in the 7-show run in this city. There is no change to the performances scheduled for October 16, 17, 21, 23, 24 and 27.

Tickets for the October 15th performance will be honored at the October 28th event. Refunds if required will available via the original ticket purchase link accessed either via desktop or mobile.

Also, the show originally slated for Thursday, October 31st at the Golden Gate Theatre in San Francisco will be rescheduled to Tuesday, November 5th. There is no change to the performances scheduled for November 2 and 4.

Patrons who purchased for the originally scheduled October 31st event will receive tickets with the new performance date of Tuesday, November 5th. Fans who are unable to attend the November 5th performance and prefer a refund, please email tickets@broadwaysf.com and include your order # or call BroadwaySF at 888 746 1799.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

dead4

Joanna    690

I’m starting to feel glad my first show isn’t one of the first ones in London so probably won’t be rescheduled lol

53 minutes ago, Joanna said:

I’m starting to feel glad my first show isn’t one of the first ones in London so probably won’t be rescheduled lol

My paris one is and im starting to feel scared jj4

Joanna    690
2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

My paris one is and im starting to feel scared jj4

Oh damn dead4 will you be able to move your trip there if she reschedules?