Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I guess so im staying at my friends place so the only thing affected by it would be plane tickets jj4

Hope the plane tickets weren’t too expensive dead2 

2 hours ago, Alvarø said:

I'll keep liking your posts bc idk why someone is disliking them. Like wtf. chi1

1 minute ago, Joanna said:

Yeah somebody really can’t let that go ew2

I read a study that says people do that when their penis size is too small cry9 its way to deal with it for them

Right @Gilly

6 hours ago, Joanna said:

I heard queen’s been pissed and refuced a $2500 offer on her selfie eve1

Well apparently this knee injury has been around since rehearsals so that could explain her mood. She's been in pain ig. That explains her knee raps, compression socks, and everything. Now with the cancellations of these three shows this week, ig she's made it worse by performing on it. 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Well apparently this knee injury has been around since rehearsals so that could explain her mood. She's been in pain ig. That explains her knee raps, compression socks, and everything. Now with the cancellations of these three shows this week, ig she's made it worse by performing on it. 

Yeah probably. I also read that on a couple of shows she was pissed off by some drunk people yelling at her she sucks so she refuced to sell the selfie because of that lol

6 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

6 hours ago, Joanna said:

Yeah probably. I also read that on a couple of shows she was pissed off by some drunk people yelling at her she sucks so she refuced to sell the selfie because of that lol

She was posting during reherasals about knee already so its something that goes on for some time. 

Tho the dates are not cancelled just postponed. It also explains Chicago dates being moved. 

I guess she hurt her knee badly during reherasals, refused to rest, and it was too late to move tour dates around shrug1

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

She was posting during reherasals about knee already so its something that goes on for some time. 

Tho the dates are not cancelled just postponed. It also explains Chicago dates being moved. 

I guess she hurt her knee badly during reherasals, refused to rest, and it was too late to move tour dates around shrug1

Yeah I guess she’s one of those people who really push themselves until they’re forced to take a break shrug1 Won’t give up easy lol

Well after 14 years of stanning the ever-living hell out of this bitch I finally get to see her tomorrow. If I die of joy it’s been real. If I make it out alive, I’ll report back (once I get my phone that is lol)

undefined

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.