Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour | Theatre Tour | US Leg September - November 2019 | Europe 2020

I honestly dont understand this tour jj4 If she is doing a tour this small then why not do the biggest venues possible

I get she wants a more intimate show but she could still do that in an arena

Then if she wants a true close experience she should do a bigger Tears of a Clown type tour outside of the album era that will generally attract the biggest fans only

This is all so messy when there is a high demand

19 minutes ago, RoleModel said:

I got an e-mail that I'm on the waiting list for the London show. Hopefully I have more luck with my Paris date mad12

I got through to London so can buy tickets tomorrow oprah2 

2 hours ago, RoleModel said:

Did you get a mail as well? Because my boyfriend didn't receive one... 

Yes I got one saying I’m good to buy tickets.

They texted me the code this morning and the sale starts in half an hour cry2

4 hours ago, Joanna said:

Nope, I’ll attend all 3 dates myself bebe1 

Not fair! How's it possible that you can go to three dates and I'm on the waiting listbrit14?  Can you please help me trying to get a ticket for one of the new London shows? yas2

16 minutes ago, RoleModel said:

Do I have to register again for the new London dates? Can someone help me? I don't really get it anymore katy4

12 minutes ago, RoleModel said:

Not fair! How's it possible that you can go to three dates and I'm on the waiting listbrit14?  Can you please help me trying to get a ticket for one of the new London shows? yas2

So you’re a legacy member as well? 

From what I understood the same registration works for the new dates as well. I could buy three tickets for three dates because the ticket limit is 4 per code shrug1 I guess they’ll take people off the waiting list when they see how much space there’ll still be after people buy their tickets? dead4 idk, it is a bit confusing. But I hope you’ll get through! cry0 

1 hour ago, Joanna said:

So you’re a legacy member as well? 

From what I understood the same registration works for the new dates as well. I could buy three tickets for three dates because the ticket limit is 4 per code shrug1 I guess they’ll take people off the waiting list when they see how much space there’ll still be after people buy their tickets? dead4 idk, it is a bit confusing. But I hope you’ll get through! cry0 

Okay, thank you! Hopefully I have more luck this time. I also did a registration for Paris. I'm gonna cry if I can't go mad12

When do tickets for the new dates go on sale? 

1 hour ago, RoleModel said:

Okay, thank you! Hopefully I have more luck this time. I also did a registration for Paris. I'm gonna cry if I can't go mad12

When do tickets for the new dates go on sale? 

No I meant the new dates already are on sale and people who were accepted before can buy them. 

Hopefully you’ll get out of the waitlist soon though or then get accepted to Paris! 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.