Divine

Top Answer Game - The Revival | Round Four

is3kClP.gif

Welcome to the fourth round of the revival season of Top Answer Game! The results for Round One, Two, and Three have been posted and you can read them HERE. If you missed the first three rounds, you can still join in, but you'll be many points behind. New entrants can, and should, read the information thread that will be a guide for all future seasons of the events. It contains all information about the event, alongside the rules and the aim of the game. Without further ado, let's move on to Round Four!

Round Four Questions:

1. What is the best way to comfort someone?

2. What is something your parents do that gets on your nerves?

3. Besides singing, what is something Christina Aguilera is good at?

4. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

5. Name something that makes you cry

6. Name the best Disney princess

7. Name a song that deserved to go #1 but didn't

8. Name a country in Africa

9. Which TAG player deserves to lose?

10. What is something that can cause a lot pain?

PM me your answers to each question by the deadline. The deadline for Round Four is 23:59 NYC time on Tuesday, the 23rd of April. The results show for the fourth round will be on Wednesday, the 24th of April at 4 pm New York City time. There will be 50 bonus points (!!!) up for grabs at each results show! Round Four begins... NOW!

@Royale @Kristina @Rachel Green @Luca @Entea @Hermione @Sylk @Cosmic @Party Monster @Freaky Prince @billie. @Bhad Bharb @Chris Morlock @SWINΞ @Dan @Hylia @Simón. @edwinfg @Régine Filange @TattooedHeart @Hyun. @Manel @fab @Venom @Yoncé. @RihannaRTT @Juinae @Electric Light @Urbanov @Quill @Daenerys

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i missed it too but at least i was watching ASIB mad12 

ASIB isn't even as good as filler "Rank [insert album here]" threads, what are you doing ari7

12 minutes ago, Venom said:

ASIB isn't even as good as filler "Rank [insert album here]" threads, what are you doing ari7

what the fuck are you talking about mad5 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

what the fuck are you talking about mad5 

The 2018 American musical romantic drama film A Star Is Born starring Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta and Bradley Charles Cooper is generally not interesting enough of a theatrical release to be watching it instead of participating in a music forum event ari7

17 minutes ago, Venom said:

The 2018 American musical romantic drama film A Star Is Born starring Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta and Bradley Charles Cooper is generally not interesting enough of a theatrical release to be watching it instead of participating in a music forum event ari7

It is so meg1 

also i just forgot when the results show was

Hi! Here's your reminder that your answers are due to me tomorrow by midnight! Get those sent to me asap! Also reminder that Wednesday at 4 pm NYC time we will have the results show for this round!

I could be wrong but I feel like I haven't received many PM's so take a few minutes out of your fabulous day's and send those to me! See you all on Wednesday!

@Royale @Kristina @Rachel Green @Luca @Entea @Hermione @Sylk @Cosmic @Party Monster @Freaky Prince @billie. @Bhad Bharb @Chris Morlock @SWINΞ @Dan @Hylia @Simón. @edwinfg @Régine Filange @TattooedHeart @Hyun. @Manel @fab @Venom @Yoncé. @RihannaRTT @Juinae @Electric Light @Urbanov @Quill @Daenerys

3 hours ago, Divine said:

Hi! Here's your reminder that your answers are due to me tomorrow by midnight! Get those sent to me asap! Also reminder that Wednesday at 4 pm NYC time we will have the results show for this round!

I could be wrong but I feel like I haven't received many PM's so take a few minutes out of your fabulous day's and send those to me! See you all on Wednesday!

Ugh bitch I though I had missed another results show.

Anyway, I sent my answers for sure on the first day.