Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Medellin is shit

@Jjang by the looks of it she was seemingly inspired by @HninSi's cha-cha-music comments. dead2 What kind of cruel irony. He predicted it.

On 8/12/2018 at 4:54 AM, HninSi said:

I can choose ALL of madonna vocals, from her studio recordings to live ones, struggling on her 1-2 note cha-cha songs dead3

On 9/27/2018 at 11:51 AM, HninSi said:

100×times more difficult than Madonna's cha-cha autotuned compressed dance pop, which she sings over a loud backing track live. lmfao1

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Honestly agree. 

What a load of crap after 4 years of waiting.mp3

I'm shocked that you agree tbh oprah5  what kinda bothers me is the noise in her opening verse when she says the words  "year" and "naive" wendy3   it's as if she had a really dry mouth when she recorded that oprah5 

Just now, fab said:

I'm shocked that you agree tbh oprah5  what kinda bothers me is the noise in her opening verse when she says the words  "year" and "naive" wendy3   it's as if she had a really dry mouth when she recorded that oprah5 

Shocked? Did you really think I was gonna give Madonna a free pass and bop to a song that is even more terrible in terms of writing, production and vocal delivery than any of the Gaga songs I hated on? 

I'm not THAT delusional. lol3 

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Shocked? Did you really think I was gonna give Madonna a free pass and bop to a song that is even more terrible in terms of writing, production and vocal delivery than any of the Gaga songs I hated on? 

I'm not THAT delusional. lol3 

it's growing on me a bit after a couple of listens tbh iggy1  some parts of it kinda bop rav1 

but WHAT WERE THEY THINKING with that autotuned voice omg 

7 minutes ago, fab said:

Let's not forget the 1 2 cha cha chalol3

23 minutes ago, fab said:

it's growing on me a bit after a couple of listens tbh iggy1  some parts of it kinda bop rav1 

but WHAT WERE THEY THINKING with that autotuned voice omg 

My reaction has been the opposite, yet I agree. I loved it on first listen but now the autotune and bizarre mixing at the beginning is really noticeable to me. I still think it’s a certified bop by the end. I wish the whole song had that kind of energy. The first minute or two feel pointless, like it’s starting out from behind. 

20 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

It is at only #10 in iTunes USlol3

Way too high. lol3 Just a reminder: Living for Love and all the other tracks from the pre-release RH EP were hitting the first 6 positions on iTunes internationally only a few minutes after they were released. This song is doing much worse than expected, deservingly so.

I mean, after a few more listens, it is a bop. The progression is a grower and the vocals become more tolerable. That being said, I still think the auto tune was completely unnecessary and overdone, but the latter half of the song is a legitimate bop. aretha1 It would have been dead in the water had Maluma not joined her, so we should all be thankful to his sexy ass voice. alex1

Just now, Jjang said:

I mean, after a few more listens, it is a bop. The progression is a grower and the vocals become more tolerable. That being said, I still think the auto tune was completely unnecessary and overdone, but the latter half of the song is a legitimate bop. aretha1 It would have been dead in the water had Maluma not joined her, so we should all be thankful to his sexy ass voice. alex1

orangu1orangu1orangu1 

Jjang, please.

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Way too high. lol3 Just a reminder: Living for Love and all the other tracks from the pre-release RH EP were hitting the first 6 positions on iTunes internationally only a few minutes after they were released. This song is doing much worse than expected, deservingly so.

slow down, papi 

Did people really expect her to drop another Frozen when Maluma is featured. This song is meant to be fun and not to be taken seriously. lol3 

It's a summer bop, I've already heard it twice on the radio and it hasn't even been a day. lol3 

the song is horrible when you dont have any credible talent, the gimmick begins to show with old age. anyways If i do recall, Janet got alot of flack for her latin inspired collab last year and here we are...

Image result for atrl gif

20 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This was supposed to be her comeback with the biggest success since COADF..oprah3

10 minutes ago, Luca said:

Did people really expect her to drop another Frozen when Maluma is featured. This song is meant to be fun and not to be taken seriously. lol3 

It's a summer bop, I've already heard it twice on the radio and it hasn't even been a day. lol3 

EXACTLY! It baffles me to see stans being pressed at a song that was meant to be A FUCKING FUN SONG from the beginning. IF y'all wanted Ray of Light kind of lyrics or vocal delivery then GO stream that album and fuck off honestly. 

dead4 

OT: The song is good. Definitely feels like Madonna's having fun and for once, her music doesn't sound forced which is what happened with both Rebel Heart and MDNA. I'm honestly excited for Madame X. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.