Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Medellin is shit

You should all be thankful that she is continuing to re-invent herself and her sound 30+ years into her career. 

The song is a bop, it feels fresh and current but not in a desperate way! We'll see about the album but this song confirmed to me that she's in the right artistic mindset for this project.

1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

You should all be thankful that she is continuing to re-invent herself and her sound 30+ years into her career. 

The song is a bop, it feels fresh and current but not in a desperate way! We'll see about the album but this song confirmed to me that she's in the right artistic mindset for this project.

ronlop as per usual spilling the tea that needed to be spilled

5 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

where exactly is the reinvention 

On 4/18/2019 at 9:31 AM, Sylk said:

She's re-inventing her sound dead4 i mean... i know that term is not something moo stans are used to know but girl 

Just now, Sylk said:

Literally nowhere to be found. lol3 

These pop fags were so thirsty for new Madonna stuff or any new non-trap music from a pop girl, they would take anything she serves them even if it's water infused with her piss and feces (aka. Medellín).

Just now, hector said:

She's re-inventing her sound dead4 i mean... i know that's term it's not something moo stans are used to know but girl 

And this """re-invention""" or sheer trend-chasing, as normal people call it, is shit. She can keep it along with the rest of her pretentious album.

tenor.gif?itemid=5850994

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

1 minute ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

x2

She could have put out something like this if she was aiming to hop on a trend.

She clearly is pushing herself to make something unique that would do justice to latin music but still sound like her own. And on top of that, you can tell she enjoyed the process this time because she lived in Lisbon and experienced the sound and the artistic direction she wanted to go for directly. It doesn't feel like a bunch of over-used concepts being brought together last minute like Rebel Heart.

It's too early to say about the album but Medellin made me so much more excited.

35 minutes ago, Luca said:

Did people really expect her to drop another Frozen when Maluma is featured. This song is meant to be fun and not to be taken seriously. lol3 

It's a summer bop, I've already heard it twice on the radio and it hasn't even been a day. lol3 

Lol this was not made to be a commercial GP friendly summer bop wyd

Just now, Madonna said:

And this """re-invention""" or sheer trend-chasing, as normal people call it, is shit. She can keep it along with the rest of her pretentious album.

tenor.gif?itemid=5850994

Pfff, then goodbye sis and live in the past. Go stream her other albums then and fuck off ari2

The fact that some M fans here didn't expect autotune with Mirwais in the production. lol3 Anyway, i like it, is something fresh for Madonna, i was expecting something more weird but this isn't a bad song for sure. lol3 You get BIM, not for her age, she does a fun dance track that could fit her age, you don't like it again, please. lol3 Critics are praising it, i wasn't expecting praise to a spanish/brazil influenced song from gays anyway, or Mariah fans. lol3

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

im not even going to address how many LIES i read in this thread. this may be her best lead single since 2003 clap1 

2008* but i agree. clap1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.