Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Medellin is shit

15 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Lol this was not made to be a commercial GP friendly summer bop wyd

It was but it's a failed attempt that should have been abandoned in early stages. lol3 

13 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

The fact some of you guys don't like latin music or Maluma and you expected a ROL 2.0 doesn't mean Madonna's doing something wrong.

Girl, I was expecting something good. I enjoyed everything she's put out bar 50% from MDNA. I loved the majority from Rebel Heart, particularly the more daring and non-conventional songs.

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

4 Minutes wasnt good sorry jj3 

MUCH BETTER THAN THIS TRASH!

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

It was but it's a failed attempt that should have been abandoned in early stages. lol3 

Girl, I was expecting something good. I enjoyed everything she's put out bar 50% from MDNA. I loved the majority from Rebel Heart, particularly the more daring and non-conventional songs.

MUCH BETTER THAN THIS TRASH!

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

says the one that says Rat of Hell is her magnum opus tina1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

says the one that says Rat of Hell is her magnum opus tina1 

like anyone would be siding with you on THIS.

lmfao2 

There are exactly two people on this forum (and probably the entire world) that claim Ray of Light is not in her top 3 at least.

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

like anyone would be siding with you on THIS.

lmfao2 

There are exactly two people on this forum (and probably the entire world) that claim Ray of Light is not in her top 3 at least.

yeah no its her worst, most unlistenable record and thats just a fact oprah14 

Gosh why people are such a winnie (?)

Tbh I was hoping for bangers bops etc but this song is a mood, a vibe, a climate...

Madge after 36 years is still able to shock and surprise fans and people...

trend hoping isnt anything new 

Maluma is good

Madge shows her class and that she is not afraid of risk...

When all girlies make the same music they are boring 

When artist makes music different than use to is awful trend hoping etc 

What did you expect in her 60’s ?

probably will be same situation like with Kylie’s Golden when awful etc and after some time few of you has warmed up etc

So chill a bit and enjoy... you should be grateful for new music and something what is not as generic as music nowadays 

Maluma literally saves this song. 

And there’s nothing unique about this, guys. Sorry. This sound has been done before and nothing special, re inventing or revolutionary about it. 

Maluma makes this tolerable and vastly improves her “Cha-Cha”ing jj4 

The song is average at the most. I don’t hear this... Different sound from other latin pop artists you all claim to hear.. it sounds like most mid tempo latin songs.

53 minutes ago, hector said:

OT: The song is good. Definitely feels like Madonna's having fun and for once, her music doesn't sound forced which is what happened with both Rebel Heart and MDNA. I'm honestly excited for Madame X. 

How doesn't this song not sound forced ??? It looks so sloppy from every perspective. Fans could have made a better fan-made single than this shit, vocals are awful, autotune sounds so bad, production is the shittest I've ever seen....

It sounds as if someone forced this to be released. The most awful piece of music Madge ever released... 

Also holy shit y’all sound so pretentious with this “Be HAPPY! Someone 30 years in their career is still giving music to her fans!!!”  “And she’s having FUN! She sounds laidback for ONCE!” 

Lord y’all sound like these annoying gatekeepers. dead2 

2 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Maluma literally saves this song. 

And there’s nothing unique about this, guys. Sorry. This sound has been done before and nothing special, re inventing or revolutionary about it. 

Maluma makes this tolerable and vastly improves her “Cha-Cha”ing jj4 

The song is average at the most. I don’t hear this... Different sound from other latin pop artists you all claim to hear.. it sounds like most mid tempo latin songs.

Thank you. Please knock some sense into these idiots.

20 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Also holy shit y’all sound so pretentious with this “Be HAPPY! Someone 30 years in their career is still giving music to her fans!!!”  “And she’s having FUN! She sounds laidback for ONCE!” 

Lord y’all sound like these annoying gatekeepers. dead2 

No one's being pretentious. I'm the first to admit when shit is shit but this isn't the way y'all are putting it ffs. It's a fun, chill song, I don't know why these 'stans' were expecting something artistic when MADONNA herself over a year ago said that she was leaning towards this kind of sound and also revealed the collaborators (Anitta and Maluma) months before this even came out. They are known for their party songs. Like, make it make sense!? She's having fun, you can clearly hear on her new interview she's excited about this song, that she enjoyed recording it... That's all

4 minutes ago, hector said:

No one's being pretentious. I'm the first to admit when shit is shit but this isn't the way y'all are putting it ffs. It's a fun, chill song, I don't know why these 'stans' were expecting something artistic when MADONNA herself over a year ago said that she was leaning towards this kind of sound and also revealed the collaborators (Anitta and Maluma) months before this even came out. They are known for their party songs. Like, make it make sense!? She's having fun, you can clearly hear on her new interview she's excited about this song, that she enjoyed recording it... That's all

You know what else was made having fun in the studio?

Look me in the internet eyes and say this is good moo1 

I mean, its made in all good fun, right? that means it’s okay! 

And the song exudes fun! Look at the video! moo1 

25 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

How doesn't this song not sound forced ??? It looks so sloppy from every perspective. Fans could have made a better fan-made single than this shit, vocals are awful, autotune sounds so bad, production is the shittest I've ever seen....

It sounds as if someone forced this to be released. The most awful piece of music Madge ever released... 

tenor.gif

God... Y'all are insufferable. You're going to tell me Medellin is Madonna's CRAPIEST release when you have Give Me All Your Luvin and Bitch Im Madonna as official singles!? Excuse me but you HAVE to be joking.

Just now, Kyoteki said:

You know what else was made having fun in the studio?

Look me in the internet eyes and say this is good moo1 

I mean, its made in all good fun, right? that means it’s okay! 

And the song exudes fun! Look at the video! moo1 

ari9

5 minutes ago, hector said:

God... Y'all are insufferable. You're going to tell me Medellin is Madonna's CRAPIEST release when you have Give Me All Your Luvin and Bitch Im Madonna as official singles!? Excuse me but you HAVE to be joking.

Give me all your luvin and bitch im madonna at least sound like actually ready to be released pop music. 

Medellin is incomparably bad. Even at the beginning, that one two one two cha cha part and beat starting don't flow together. There is not a single place in the song where anything is made well stand alone or mixed well together. It sounds like a really bad fan made attempt to create an unreleased single. 

Medellin = Ma ma pa pa perfect illusion 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.