Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Medellin is shit

1 minute ago, CalixSpurius said:

Givee me all your luvin and bitch im madonna at least sound like actually ready to release pop music. 

Medellin is incomparably bad. Even at the beginning, that one two one two cha cha part and beat starting don't flow together. There is not a single place in the song where anything is made well stand alone or mixed well together. It sounds like a really bad fan made attempt to create an unreleased single. 

Medellin = Ma ma pa pa perfect illusion 

well

The more I listen the worse it sounds. It’s five minutes and it’s completely uneventful and boring because she doesn’t go anywhere with it.

And the autotune nicki2 the "Queen of Pop" shouldn’t be following trends in an attempt to stay relevant.

48 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Also holy shit y’all sound so pretentious with this “Be HAPPY! Someone 30 years in their career is still giving music to her fans!!!”  “And she’s having FUN! She sounds laidback for ONCE!” 

Lord y’all sound like these annoying gatekeepers. dead2 

I hate B-Day, Superstar, Body Shop, Holy Water etc. I like Medellín, she has 40 years of a career, i'm happy she still releasing new music but i dont force me to like Medellín cause of that, i like it cause its good.

moo4

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

I hate B-Day, Superstar, Body Shop, Holy Water etc. I like Medellín, she has 40 years of a career, i'm happy she still releasing new music but i dont force me to like Medellín cause of that, i like it cause its good.

moo4

Good!! moo1 

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

moo4

brit4

2 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Lol this was not made to be a commercial GP friendly summer bop wyd

And still heard it twice more than any of Caution's single, explain? lol3 

1 minute ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Bitch did I say that anything from caution performed better chart wise

did i say that !!!

So you agree? You think Caution flopped? 

Image result for so you agree?

43 minutes ago, Madonna said:

My thoughts exactly. Imagine hating Holy Water and stanning generic trash like Fadellín. um1 

Speaking of bad vocals, Holy Water takes the crown, not Medellin. um1

2 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Speaking of bad vocals, Holy Water takes the crown, not Medellin. um1

Holy Water is not auto-tuned to death at least. She doesn't even hit the notes on Medellín even WITH the auto-tune. um3 Her voice on that track is thin as paper which is why Maluma completely overshadows her.

3 hours ago, Sylk said:

the song is horrible when you dont have any credible talent, the gimmick begins to show with old age. anyways If i do recall, Janet got alot of flack for her latin inspired collab last year and here we are...

Image result for atrl gif

Love when you stan Madonna on Snapchat then pretend to hate her in battlegrounds for clout!

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

Not the Madonna stans slandering Holy Water aka one of the best songs on Bible Heart, repent faggots!

Most people stanned it in the Rebel Heart ranking thread. It's just Madame X who was offended by the blasphemous bop. ari7 

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Holy Water is not auto-tuned to death at least. She doesn't even hit the notes on Medellín even WITH the auto-tune. um3 Her voice on that track is thin as paper which is why Maluma completely overshadows her.

And she hits the notes on Holy Water? um3 Her weak vocals + that annoying beat make Holy Water unlistenable. um3 Let's not talk about her """erotic screams""" which make her sound like a dying chicken. um3

7 minutes ago, Madame X said:

And she hits the notes on Holy Water? um3 Her weak vocals + that annoying beat make Holy Water unlistenable. um3 Let's not talk about her """erotic screams""" which make her sound like a dying chicken. um3

sia5sia5sia5sia5 

I'm very disappointed in you Madame X, how dare you

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.