Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Medellin is shit

31 minutes ago, Madame X said:

And she hits the notes on Holy Water? um3 Her weak vocals + that annoying beat make Holy Water unlistenable. um3 Let's not talk about her """erotic screams""" which make her sound like a dying chicken. um3

That "annoying beat" is literally the most non-mainstream and experimental she has ever done. dead2 Medellín's try-hard RATgatton beat can't relate.

The "erotic screams" are not even hers.

I think you just don't GET the song. I guess it's not "simple" enough for you. lol3 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

That's Natalia, right? nicki5

nah I think it's not her either but she's the genius that helped Madonna write this bop. bey3 

Spoiler

She probably wrote it for her and Madame Fool didn't contribute shit lbr. I mean we literally just got a taste of Madonna's entirely self-written music and they are MILES APART in terms of wittiness and quality. lol3 

45 minutes ago, Madonna said:

That "annoying beat" is literally the most non-mainstream and experimental she has ever done. dead2 Medellín's try-hard RATgatton beat can't relate.

The "erotic screams" are not even hers.

I think you just don't GET the song. I guess it's not "simple" enough for you. lol3 

Non-mainstream =/= good. sass1 There's nothing to GET from this song, the message of it is clear. sass1

30 minutes ago, fab said:

omg a semi hit thread.. wig tbh 

tenor.gif?itemid=8339021 

Slaydellín did that wig. sass1

45 minutes ago, Madonna said:

nah I think it's not her either but she's the genius that helped Madonna write this bop. bey3 

Hide contents

She probably wrote it for her and Madame Fool didn't contribute shit lbr. I mean we literally just got a taste of Madonna's entirely self-written music and they are MILES APART in terms of wittiness and quality. lol3 

Wbk Madonna could never write this. Medellín > Holy Water lyrically too. sass1

5 hours ago, Madonna said:

Literally nowhere to be found. lol3 

These pop fags were so thirsty for new Madonna stuff or any new non-trap music from a pop girl, they would take anything she serves them even if it's water infused with her piss and feces (aka. Medellín).

That would actually be me if Medellin wasn't cheap sounding, dready and dullwat3

4 hours ago, Moonlight said:

The more I listen the worse it sounds. It’s five minutes and it’s completely uneventful and boring because she doesn’t go anywhere with it.

And the autotune nicki2 the "Queen of Pop" shouldn’t be following trends in an attempt to stay relevant.

The sad thing is that she actually has the talent and the team to make something great out of the latin genre (even though my doubts for Interscope Records increased since Artpop and Joanne flopped in promotion and Madge has been underperforming/flopping since she got signed to them). She revolutionized techno with Ray Of Light and disco with Confessions On A Dance Floor. I was expecting something better than at least most of latin songs (I like a lot of latin songs but Madge is the queen of pop so my standards are set high for her)oprah3 Let's the hope the album will serve some La Isla Bonita quality songscry7

5 hours ago, Moonlight said:

The more I listen the worse it sounds. It’s five minutes and it’s completely uneventful and boring because she doesn’t go anywhere with it.

And the autotune nicki2 the "Queen of Pop" shouldn’t be following trends in an attempt to stay relevant.

Latin pop is not just a "trend" dead1 it's a genre that's been popular for decades

Maluma sells the song to me.

the song is one chorus too long but it has some interesting parts and the production is good. i somehow haven't listened to it with headphones however i feel like it will sound better once i do so.

3 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

Latin pop is not just a "trend" dead1 it's a genre that's been popular for decades

right? dead4 anything to drag madonna

2 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

Maluma sells the song to me.

the song is one chorus too long but it has some interesting parts and the production is good. i somehow haven't listened to it with headphones however i feel like it will sound better once i do so.

It does honestly, especially if you have really good headphones. the bass is really good on this song.

6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Thank GOD. I was counting on you at least.

I don’t even see this song as a grower dead2 it’s just an auto-tuned mess. Maluma lowkey saves the song though

25 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I don’t even see this song as a grower dead2 it’s just an auto-tuned mess. Maluma lowkey saves the song though

He really does. How embarrassing... lol3 

15 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

i would love is a Natalia demo of HW leaked. I can imagine her singing BITCH GET OFF MY POLE so easily

and yes, Medellin is  trash and  i don't think it'll do well here

I wish she were fully featured on HW, or that the Vogue part was sung by her. cry6

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.