Jump to content

Medellin is shit

Recommended Posts

Robi    1,082

The music video it’s going to be amazing  ari5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    39,584
31 minutes ago, Madame X said:

And she hits the notes on Holy Water? um3 Her weak vocals + that annoying beat make Holy Water unlistenable. um3 Let's not talk about her """erotic screams""" which make her sound like a dying chicken. um3

That "annoying beat" is literally the most non-mainstream and experimental she has ever done. dead2 Medellín's try-hard RATgatton beat can't relate.

The "erotic screams" are not even hers.

I think you just don't GET the song. I guess it's not "simple" enough for you. lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    33,490
Just now, Madonna said:

The "erotic screams" are not even hers.

That's Natalia, right? nicki5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    39,584
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

That's Natalia, right? nicki5

nah I think it's not her either but she's the genius that helped Madonna write this bop. bey3 

Spoiler

She probably wrote it for her and Madame Fool didn't contribute shit lbr. I mean we literally just got a taste of Madonna's entirely self-written music and they are MILES APART in terms of wittiness and quality. lol3 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    12,951

omg a semi hit thread.. wig tbh 

 tenor.gif?itemid=8339021 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Régine Filange    23,029
45 minutes ago, Madonna said:

That "annoying beat" is literally the most non-mainstream and experimental she has ever done. dead2 Medellín's try-hard RATgatton beat can't relate.

The "erotic screams" are not even hers.

I think you just don't GET the song. I guess it's not "simple" enough for you. lol3 

Non-mainstream =/= good. sass1 There's nothing to GET from this song, the message of it is clear. sass1

30 minutes ago, fab said:

omg a semi hit thread.. wig tbh 

 tenor.gif?itemid=8339021 

Slaydellín did that wig. sass1

 

45 minutes ago, Madonna said:

nah I think it's not her either but she's the genius that helped Madonna write this bop. bey3 

  Hide contents

She probably wrote it for her and Madame Fool didn't contribute shit lbr. I mean we literally just got a taste of Madonna's entirely self-written music and they are MILES APART in terms of wittiness and quality. lol3 

 

Wbk Madonna could never write this. Medellín > Holy Water lyrically too. sass1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Littleswiftie    1,523
5 hours ago, Madonna said:

Literally nowhere to be found. lol3 

These pop fags were so thirsty for new Madonna stuff or any new non-trap music from a pop girl, they would take anything she serves them even if it's water infused with her piss and feces (aka. Medellín).

That would actually be me if Medellin wasn't cheap sounding, dready and dullwat3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Littleswiftie    1,523
5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

im not even going to address how many LIES i read in this thread. this may be her best lead single since 2003 clap1 

ny5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Littleswiftie    1,523
4 hours ago, Moonlight said:

The more I listen the worse it sounds. It’s five minutes and it’s completely uneventful and boring because she doesn’t go anywhere with it.

 

And the autotune nicki2 the "Queen of Pop" shouldn’t be following trends in an attempt to stay relevant.

The sad thing is that she actually has the talent and the team to make something great out of the latin genre (even though my doubts for Interscope Records increased since Artpop and Joanne flopped in promotion and Madge has been underperforming/flopping since she got signed to them). She revolutionized techno with Ray Of Light and disco with Confessions On A Dance Floor. I was expecting something better than at least most of latin songs (I like a lot of latin songs but Madge is the queen of pop so my standards are set high for her)oprah3 Let's the hope the album will serve some La Isla Bonita quality songscry7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hector    30,395

imagine thinking medellín is reggaeton..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tellemhone    191

I like it for the same reasons I like the Music title track... it's a mess but she and Mirwais served on the beat and it's catchy shrug1. It's not generic but Maluma's parts are kind of boring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tellemhone    191
5 hours ago, Moonlight said:

The more I listen the worse it sounds. It’s five minutes and it’s completely uneventful and boring because she doesn’t go anywhere with it.

 

And the autotune nicki2 the "Queen of Pop" shouldn’t be following trends in an attempt to stay relevant.

Latin pop is not just a "trend" dead1 it's a genre that's been popular for decades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    5,014

Maluma sells the song to me.

the song is one chorus too long but it has some interesting parts and the production is good. i somehow haven't listened to it with headphones however i feel like it will sound better once i do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hector    30,395
3 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

Latin pop is not just a "trend" dead1 it's a genre that's been popular for decades

right? dead4 anything to drag madonna

2 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

Maluma sells the song to me.

the song is one chorus too long but it has some interesting parts and the production is good. i somehow haven't listened to it with headphones however i feel like it will sound better once i do so.

It does honestly, especially if you have really good headphones. the bass is really good on this song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    46,865

It’s gonna be an instant skip for me on Madame X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    39,584
6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

It’s gonna be an instant skip for me on Madame X

Thank GOD. I was counting on you at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov    46,865
6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Thank GOD. I was counting on you at least.

I don’t even see this song as a grower dead2 it’s just an auto-tuned mess. Maluma lowkey saves the song though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    39,584
25 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I don’t even see this song as a grower dead2 it’s just an auto-tuned mess. Maluma lowkey saves the song though

He really does. How embarrassing... lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

That's Natalia, right? nicki5

i would love is a Natalia demo of HW leaked. I can imagine her singing BITCH GET OFF MY POLE so easily

 

and yes, Medellin is  trash and  i don't think it'll do well here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Systemagic    5,442
15 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

i would love is a Natalia demo of HW leaked. I can imagine her singing BITCH GET OFF MY POLE so easily

 

and yes, Medellin is  trash and  i don't think it'll do well here

I wish she were fully featured on HW, or that the Vogue part was sung by her. cry6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×