Medellin is shit

Agent X    7,027
43 minutes ago, HninSi said:

I like Madonna's parts better than Maluma's minus the dreadful autotune.

rih1 

*HninSi just approved Madonna and Mariah being together at Billboard Music Awards.  gaga3

Madonna    39,580
2 hours ago, HninSi said:

I like Madonna's parts better than Maluma's minus the dreadful autotune.

jj4 YOU out of all people think that Madonna ACTUALLY releasing a gay-ass cha cha song is good?

This is is so ridiculous. I must be in a coma dreaming or something.

Saiga    15,924
Just now, Madonna said:

jj4 YOU out of all people think that Madonna ACTUALLY releasing a gay-ass cha cha song is good?

lmfao2

HninSi    369
1 hour ago, Madonna said:

I don't really like the song per se. I said I like Madonna's parts more than Maluma's. Imo, Maluma is not necessary for it. Madonna could have done it without the autotune. It was dragging.

Moonlight    1,434
On 4/18/2019 at 4:11 PM, tellemhone said:

Latin pop is not just a "trend" dead1 it's a genre that's been popular for decades

I never said it was brit10 her last few albums she’s been following trends based on what’s charting at the time.

HninSi    369
On 4/18/2019 at 6:45 PM, Madonna said:

@Jjang by the looks of it she was seemingly inspired by @HninSi's cha-cha-music comments. dead2 What kind of cruel irony. He predicted it.

undefined

He is enjoying the cha cha as we speak.

Jjang    13,663
27 minutes ago, HninSi said:

undefined

He is enjoying the cha cha as we speak.

I’m actually enjoying Weyes Blood’s new album, but yes after that I’m going to cha cha hard to it!

Urbanov    46,856
49 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I’m actually enjoying Weyes Blood’s new album, but yes after that I’m going to cha cha hard to it!

Omg I always knew your taste is amazing but now you’ve just proved it’s immaculate. A husband material. 

Also slay that avi jj2 

Littleswiftie    1,523
On 4/19/2019 at 1:43 PM, Madonna said:

I seriously cannot believe how many people delude themselves into liking this trash. lol3  Even @Jjang who had a 30 page argument with @Angelus on why everything Madonna released after COADF was trash thinks it's good. Something is very very wrong with the world. I think I took a pill and woke up in a parallel universe or something. At this point I wish I woke up in fucking Kabul or Bagdad. burn1 

The way we connect to each other for oncebey3

Jjang    13,663

@Madonna It's only increasing on Spotify, the first Madonna single to achieve that. chi1

500k -> 800k -> 1m (2.3m total) chi1 If it does good and you flip flop your credibility is officially cancelled. 

Madonna    39,580
2 hours ago, Jjang said:

@Madonna It's only increasing on Spotify, the first Madonna single to achieve that. chi1

500k -> 800k -> 1m (2.3m total) chi1 If it does good and you flip flop your credibility is officially cancelled. 

I will never flip flop honestly. I truly hate this fucking song and I probably will hate it for a long time. You didn't see me "switch like a phaggot" when GMAYL ended up doing well as a single. nicki5 

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I will never flip flop honestly. I truly hate this fucking song and I probably will hate it for a long time. You didn't see me "switch like a phaggot" when GMAYL ended up doing well as a single. nicki5 

GMAYL was actually memorable tho. nicki5

Madonna    39,580
Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

GMAYL was actually memorable tho. nicki5

Memorable for being shit? nicki5 

Just now, Madonna said:

Memorable for being shit? nicki5 

It actually had a hook, plus it featured that "All I Wanna Do is Bang Bang Bang Cha-Ching and take your money" girl. I've forgotten what Medellin goes like already, probably a good thing tbh. nicki5

Jjang    13,663
14 minutes ago, Madonna said:

GMAYL had a strong debut and fell, this one is building up/a sleeper = an organic hit. brit7

Madonna    39,580
6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

GMAYL had a strong debut and fell, this one is building up/a sleeper = an organic hit. brit7

Well that isn't particularly surprising considering it features one of Latin Pop's biggest stars who is also the only good thing about this trash song. brit7 

Jjang    13,663
49 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Well that isn't particularly surprising considering it features one of Latin Pop's biggest stars who is also the only good thing about this trash song. brit7 

Janet featured an even bigger star and she flopped 

SxBkY4S.gif

Madonna    39,580
1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Janet featured an even bigger star and she flopped 

SxBkY4S.gif

Janet is not on Madonna's level WW. She never was and she'll never be. Her song was better though...her best single in a very long time.

hector    30,393
19 hours ago, Jjang said:

Right?? It keeps increasing on streaming a lot which is amazing. Thi is hopefully going to become a sleeper hit which is better than debuting in the top 10 and then adios 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.