Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Medellin is shit

13 hours ago, Hylia said:

Love when you stan Madonna on Snapchat then pretend to hate her in battlegrounds for clout!

first they love you then they switch yeah they switch like phaggots !

Just now, Luca said:

So many people commenting things that Maluma better, well that is maybe perhaps why she turned it into a collab? lol3 

I seriously cannot believe how many people delude themselves into liking this trash. lol3  Even @Jjang who had a 30 page argument with @Angelus on why everything Madonna released after COADF was trash thinks it's good. Something is very very wrong with the world. I think I took a pill and woke up in a parallel universe or something. At this point I wish I woke up in fucking Kabul or Bagdad. burn1 

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I seriously cannot believe how many people delude themselves into liking this trash. lol3  Even @Jjang who had a 30 page argument with @Angelus on why everything Madonna released after COADF was trash thinks it's good. Something is very very wrong with the world. I think I took a pill and woke up in a parallel universe or something. At this point I wish I woke up in fucking Kabul or Bagdad. burn1 

I like it too, but it is definitely, definitely far from being her best (lead) single. lol3 I can understand why you hate it, she's your main favorite and when you anticipate for a good release and it eventually doesn't follow up to your expectations than I'd be pretty frustrated too, a Perfect Illusion tease.

But at the same time, the song isn't bad either, it just sounds like a song that someone else made, it won't be remembered in a few years, maybe even months. Maybe it's just a buzz single and released this to gain attention and relevance around Madame X considering she's collaborating with one of Reggeaton's most famous artists. 

Don't give up hope just because you dislike this single, she has 17 other songs waiting for us and I'm almost certain there will be great well-written songs on there! 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

I like it too, but it is definitely, definitely far from being her best (lead) single. lol3 I can understand why you hate it, she's your main favorite and when you anticipate for a good release and it eventually doesn't follow up to your expectations than I'd be pretty frustrated too, a Perfect Illusion tease.

But at the same time, the song isn't bad either, it just sounds like a song that someone else made, it won't be remembered in a few years, maybe even months. Maybe it's just a buzz single and released this to gain attention and relevance around Madame X considering she's collaborating with one of Reggeaton's most famous artists. 

Don't give up hope just because you dislike this single, she has 17 other songs waiting for us and I'm almost certain there will be great well-written songs on there! 

Among them are this trash:

lmfao2lmfao2 

and this mess:

Even more auto-tune and cringy lyrics! lmfao2lmfao2 

This album will be her fucking worst. Mark my words!

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Among them are this trash:

lmfao2lmfao2 

and this mess:

Even more auto-tune and cringy lyrics! lmfao2lmfao2 

This album will be her fucking worst. Mark my words!

The 2nd snippet sounds ok though jj5

I hope the first one gets a remaster, and perhaps more lyrics and verses, but it sounds catchy! bebe1 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

I liked Hard Candychi1

It's still a 6.5/10 for me, however, It came on radio last night in a car drive and it sounded contemporary feel-good, which is already more than I could say about any of the singles released circa 2012-2015. Maybe use all this time you're spending hating to re-review Erotica in order to reevaluate your opinion about the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inducted album. chi1

Just now, Luca said:

The 2nd snippet sounds ok though jj5

I hope the first one gets a remaster, and perhaps more lyrics and verses, but it sounds catchy! bebe1 

What the fuck is wrong with y'all? jj4 This is undoubtedly the worst thing she has ever written. Spanish Lesson is a masterpiece next to it and so are most of the songs from RH which people love to drag so much.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

What the fuck is wrong with y'all? jj4 This is undoubtedly the worst thing she has ever written. Spanish Lesson is a masterpiece next to it and so are most of the songs from RH which people love to drag so much.

The beat sounds catchy, I didn't say anything about her writing. bebe1 Also I never dragged RH I think it's the best album she has released since COADF. bebe1 

Just now, Jjang said:

I liked Hard Candychi1

It's still a 6.5/10 for me, however, It came on radio last night in a car drive and it sounded contemporary feel-good, which is already more than I could say about any of the singles released circa 2012-2015. Maybe use all this time you're spending hating to re-review Erotica in order to reevaluate your opinion about the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inducted album. chi1

Madame X will have a special seat reserved in my trash can next to Erotten and MDNO which are both shit but I doubt they will be as bad as this album is shaping up to be.  lol3 I'm not surprised Guy O. hasn't said anything about it. He probably thinks it's trash as well.

Just now, Luca said:

The beat sounds catchy, I didn't say anything about her writing. bebe1 Also I never dragged RH I think it's the best album she has released since COADF. bebe1 

This is the better Pharrell track from RH. THIS is the bop and Fuck That Up.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This is the better Pharrell track from RH. THIS is the bop and Fuck That Up.

It gives me Bey's Blow tease which is a good thing omg a bop! cry7 

Madonna was never going to hit number 1 with a song again regardless of quality so that helped me going into this era. 

But honestly this song is an ear worm and I've been singing it all day, even though I don't know they words ny1

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Madame X will have a special seat reserved in my trash can next to Erotten and MDNO which are both shit but I doubt they will be as bad as this album is shaping up to be.  lol3 I'm not surprised Guy O. hasn't said anything about it. He probably thinks it's trash as well.

The fact you just labelled erotica as shit just confirmed your opinions as trash ny1 thank u 4 trying 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.